Permission Camping

Ayup lads camped on the permission all i wanted was a friggin woodpigeon to cook on the fire but heard millions just couldnt locate any at all because of stupid friggin leafs. Frustrating when you see woodpeckers, blue tits and other songbirds, roe deer, magpies and crows out of range that give your positiin away!

Seen a squirrel didnt mind me being there was just sat eating a nut but i wanted to get to about 25 yards as only possible shot would have been standing so im stalking up slowly and all of a sudden mr crow came out of nowhere squarking at me and the squizzer casualy buggered off. I wasnt impressed at all!

Shot 6 squirrels one didnt drop out of the tree tho. Most were small apart from one big daddy with massive nut sack lol

Got one at 3 yards! Seen the long grass rustling and waited for it to pop out. Scope was blurry but i nailed it good ;) And one at about 15yds when i was looking at my phone it crept up on me so that got shot straight through the bottom of head/neck as my hold-under was slightly wrong so pellet went lower than i would like. Good camping session and my mate had spicy squirrel legs ;)

Pics to follow

• Like 1