F.a.o Jigsaw: Noggin The Kelpie

Neal

This is the first time I've used photobucket for a while so I'll just put up the one photo, to see if I've managed it, before telling you more about him. This is the first photo I was sent when he was born and his head was so much bigger than the other available pups that I decided to call him Noggin.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that's weird! All those times I tried to put a photo of Noggin up as a pup and nothing happened and I've just tried again out of the blue and it worked.   He's about ten months old in this ph

The first link you sent does not work, it's telling me you have moved or deleted the photos. The second link is fine.     Edited to add that as your bucket is open I can see other pics and copy

...and another.   He's turning into a lovely dog; having a bit of a juvenile delinquent stage at the moment but I'm sure he'll grow out of it. He's far more relaxed and easy going than Scout due to

Well, that didn't work!

I'm selecting the image in photobucket on a separate tab. Double left clicking the img to the right of the enlarged image (after which it momentarily turns yellow and says copied). Then returning to the tab with hunting life and selecting paste from right click within the post. :huh:

When you paste does a address come up in the post starting with (img),dsfmh b,WJNF JLBFG AND ENDING with img in brackets with a / before the img?

I can't write the tags in full as the computer would think its a photo and because it's not it would ignore it.

TC

Edited by tiercel

No; nothing comes up in the post at all. I assume I'm just thinking I've selected it when I've not actually done it...though the "copied" hi-lighted in yellow seems clear enough. Ho hum...I'll try again and if that doesn't work I'll leave it until tonight. Thanks though! :thumbs:

Still no luck, though I've just tried various different left and right click combinations as well as the control + v. One thing I've noticed is that the number in the address doesn't change when I select a different photo which is making me think I've not actually selected it. :hmm:

No; nothing comes up in the post at all. I assume I'm just thinking I've selected it when I've not actually done it...though the "copied" hi-lighted in yellow seems clear enough. Ho hum...I'll try again and if that doesn't work I'll leave it until tonight. Thanks though! :thumbs:

Still no luck, though I've just tried various different left and right click combinations as well as the control + v. One thing I've noticed is that the number in the address doesn't change when I select a different photo which is making me think I've not actually selected it. :hmm:

Try the first way in my post l/click below the thumbnail to highlight the url then copy as normal. If that does not work I would say it's photobucket.

TC

Edited by tiercel

I hadn't realised that photobucket had changed so much: it wouldn't allow me to use the copied url on this site: what has happened. I just went on there so I could explain how to do photos, but it has all changed! Used to be dead easy.

Just given it another go and still no luck. Also, there's no URL (is that right) under the thumbnails i.e. I can't select to copy them until they're enlarged. It then turns yellow and says copied momentarily whether I do a single or double left click. I then try pasting in the topic reply box via either the right click and paste or the paste icon at the top of the box but all produce absolutely nothing.

I'm nonplussed. :blink:

I think I've just enabled the codes under the thumbnails....however, it still does nothing when I "paste."

I know it's something obvious that I'm overlooking but I simply can't work out what it is. :huh:

Edited by Neal

Neal, try this, highlight the url (img) code then press control +C then when you get on here press Control+V to paste. If that does not work there is only one answer.

There is a man, no one knows his name, he lives in a cyber nowhere land and he can only be contacted by pm. Call for Flipper-AL if anyone can sort it he can. :thumbs:

TC

Edited by tiercel

Still no luck. I can't believe that such a simple thing could be so difficult to achieve.

Somewhere in the world there's a random thread with dozens of photos of a kelpie pup. :D

One last try them I'm giving up...still no luck.

I've had one last thought...what if I hand type the enormous address...would that work?

I even found a youtube video showing you how to do it but nothing seemed different.

Edited to add that I've found the pinned thread by Malt with the photobucket guide but it says exactly the same as Jigsaw and Tiercel were already telling me. I've also read through some forums on photobucket but just the same.

To end...if I never get a photo of him up...just imagine that a Rottweiler has mated a corgi and one of the offspring has then been mated by a German shepherd...and I've got the runt of the litter! :D

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1