R10/hw100/daystate/aas410 - Which Gun?

Hw100.

K means karbine

S means sporter stock

T means thumhole stock.

I get 92 good shots from my hw100kt .22

Thats 6 mags at 14 pellets and then an extra 8 shots i use to check my zero first.

Will hit 5p's consistently all day at 50 yards with the right pellets.

Daystates are overpriced . Never tried the r10 it might have a better shot count but 92 is more than enough.

Had a lovely s410 few years back but the hw is better in every department.

As moxy said the rapid is well worth a look aswel.

For me tho it would have to be a hw100kt or hw100t

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hw100. K means karbine S means sporter stock T means thumhole stock.   I get 92 good shots from my hw100kt .22   Thats 6 mags at 14 pellets and then an extra 8 shots i use to check my zero firs

Recently had just about every gun in your wishlist. I had two R-10's over the last 18 months and regretted selling them both. Last four months I have had two MK4IS's and was underwhelmed with both but

I'm in two minds wether or not to buy this and a scope but its old technology haha, anyone shot one of these?      

Posted Images

Hi bud just got myself a hw100s in .177 and what a gun just to let you know get one you will never look back.tryed so many couldn't get on with any of them until li listened to daz 39 and got one, what a beauty so more accurate and better quality go on do it sim 1274

• Like 1

Hey guyss cheers for the replies - on my phone here I havent been online so I cant read all my replies but will tommorrow at at work:

Ive ended up with the AIR ARMS SS410f Superlite with scope and bag bottle and fill adaptors - I had to put some of money elsewhere as something came up but I got speaking to a great bloke who was selling the gun - mint condition with scope and bag etc and I paid £550 all in including my bottle with 5 year test - ive had a go at targets and im getting good grouping at 30 yards considering its been years since I shot - really happy with it - tried to get out tonight but yorkshire weather beat me

• Like 1