I been looking around for a working bred Bedlington pup for quite some time now.. Spoke to a few people with them but not what i'm looking for.. Anyway, I hear a chap not far from me called Nicky newman who is fmwtc rep owns them, does anybody know this mon personally and has seen his stuff at work? Brad

had some of nicky 16/18 yrs ago they were good beddys but were very quarrelsome when work with other dogs but had a good bitch that bolted foxes regually don't think hes got the same stuff now thou :thumbs:

Iv'e been on before and not found it very helpful, some arrogant f*ckers on there and unfortunately most who do keep beddys now don't graft them and are more for the £££, I've got is number off a lad I will give him a ring and see what he as to say, Thanks for ya help

There's twats on every site, If you genuinely want a grafter you have to wait till a litter has been bred for the right reason & lads can trust your 100% genuinely enough to offer you a pup. What do you want to do with the pup?

Iv'e been on before and not found it very helpful, some arrogant f*ckers on there and unfortunately most who do keep beddys now don't graft them and are more for the £££, I've got is number off a lad I will give him a ring and see what he as to say, Thanks for ya help

Hello mate, its hard to know the messers from the genuine lads that want to graft a dog, as most know on here I keep and breed "Plummers" and get loads of pm's asking for a pup and then the next week they are on another thread asking about a springer or a patterdale, I've never sold a pup on this site as you are expected to give them away or you are a peddler, LOL's, anyone taking the care to breed a quality pup will not just let any tom, dick or harry take one, I like to see someone who is prepared to wait for the right pup and not rush out and buy the first pup he see's, Beddies, like Plummers that work are in a very small minority so finding the right pup will always be tough, but worth it, WM

• Like 6

If waited 2-3 years no point rushing now. Get yourself trusted and I'm sure eventually you will get offered the right pup. As Cw said lads can't just expect a pup from animals that are very thin on the ground

How do you gain trust in people you don't know?.. Iv'e spoke to a couple of people like I said and I expect that if a litter off proper grafted dogs does come about then they'd be spoken for before born, I know that proper terrier men don't sell dogs and tend to keep them amongst a circle of trusted people.. I am going to try and get in contact with N.N and see what he has to say. Thanks for ya help :thumbs: