What A Bargain

Might be a genuine post but a 3 out of 3 hare dog for £70!! Would like to think if he was getting rid then someone in his circle would snap the dog off him especially if they have seen the dog take 3 out of 3. For £70 at least he's not in it for the money!!

Yet another poor dog ready to get past from pillar to post.. it really sicken's me to see these adult dog's for sale.. :cray:

gotta agree with you mate,someone will knock a litter out of her and she,ll end up in the pound or on the merrygoround of various breeds chucked on her back, sad atb mc

• Like 4

Lad who is selli ng it has another dog in pictures if you take a closer look,and he joined preloved on 14th may 2014,,shame for the bitch,,looks a decent animal,but someone he knows would of snapped the dog up,its now up for £50 ovno,I daresnt show missus or ill be on way to Stockton,,

come on whose gunna sell a 3/3 dog 50quid not many nearly all the adds on there are full of shite lite the merle one

I would not buy a dog of any age from Gumtree even if it had a 18caret gold collar on it..

• Like 4

tbh i carnt really slag them all off as bought a wheaten bull grey pup of there which is shaping up to be a nice dog but unless your a fool you can see straight through the bull shite of 95% of the adds

the sad thing is theres some one out there gullible enough to fall for this ad .and buy this poor thing .and any one whos been in the dog game five mins would know that bitch wouldnt stop hare even if it had half house brick tied to its back side never mind three .its prob been gifted to him as a rabbiter of a local dog track and hes looking to get a night on the piss of her back now .give it a week or two and if he dont cash her .she be dumped and end up in some dog kennels thats if shes lucky enough to be picked up before shes hit by a car

• Like 1