• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The're called Whipper ins'....

Garmin Alpha, the mutts nuts!

.....Your not wrong there...............................I'm just waiting for the kids to grow up

Got it from Ebay I think all in including customs clearance was £700 for the receiver and 3off DC40 collars . We will be adding a few more collars before the season starts

It's well worth the piece of isn't it ?...................... I try to forget how much tax it was :yes::laugh:

One of my collars won't turn on even when it's fully charged, has anyone had simpler experience , I think I've knackered it up by just banging it on charge when it's not been flat. I think it may have developed a memory now and won't charge. Any idea's!!!!!!

One of my collars won't turn on even when it's fully charged, has anyone had simpler experience , I think I've knackered it up by just banging it on charge when it's not been flat. I think it may have developed a memory now and won't charge. Any idea's!!!!!!

:cray::cray: ..............................Touch wood nothing like that has happened to me but I always try to keep an eye on them as they charge so they don't charge for too long

The garmin 320 are a very effective tool and as said expensive but there are cheaper systems out there.

You get what you pay for :thumbs:

The garmin 320 are a very effective tool and as said expensive but there are cheaper systems out there.

The're called Whipper ins'.... :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 2

The're called Whipper ins'.... :laugh::tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: .....Your not wrong there...............................I'm just waiting for the kids to grow up :laugh:

• Like 1

try putting a new battery in it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Quality-Battery-Cell-For-CE-UK-Stock-Garmin-DC40-2200mAh-Li-ion-/290912892313?pt=UK_CE_GPS_Accessories_Software_ET&hash=item43bbc27599

one of mine always says it needs charging i think it is a hardware problem, but the battery is easy to change just make sure you put the seals back carefully.

Edited by terrier410