Max X Bitch Outta Fella X Cathy Bitch

Yeah if I get invite to the wedding I take few pictures for ye no bother getting sharp with the camcorder also lol more clips this winter lol.few old pictures send to me today if a 7 a side we won lol we beat some teams that tournament lol

05FF7795-B8DF-459C-9273-927EEC840057-730

C436EE94-E754-48B7-8109-4246F6260CBF-730

DONT TELL LIES A SEVEN A SIDE WE WON :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty good dogs out there lads and the best look to the lads that own them every body fancy there own tiger ran very well for me he was the best dog I ever owned and hade some ok ones and some

the mother of tiger feck all sul in her the fater was out judy there was only 1.8 sul in judy to full sul that got the fater the longer it when on with tiger the stronger he got hade few dogs in me

max dog done well just got dvd yesterday of lad from eng that was at tm daughers wedding all our dogs a running on them put few clips up for yous

Posted Images

Yeah if I get invite to the wedding I take few pictures for ye no bother getting sharp with the camcorder also lol more clips this winter lol.few old pictures send to me today if a 7 a side we won lol we beat some teams that tournament lol

05FF7795-B8DF-459C-9273-927EEC840057-730

C436EE94-E754-48B7-8109-4246F6260CBF-730

DONT TELL LIES A SEVEN A SIDE WE WON :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: knew youd bite :bye: :bye: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Max for his first season is rated very highly by men who no there dog, s and if he improve, s next year. he has the making, s of beening a realun not just your average hare killer.he has pace an alway, s looking to kill but he can stay an still get a kill after3,4 min, s everything you, d want in a good dog.

• Like 2