Max X Bitch Outta Fella X Cathy Bitch

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty good dogs out there lads and the best look to the lads that own them every body fancy there own tiger ran very well for me he was the best dog I ever owned and hade some ok ones and some

the mother of tiger feck all sul in her the fater was out judy there was only 1.8 sul in judy to full sul that got the fater the longer it when on with tiger the stronger he got hade few dogs in me

max dog done well just got dvd yesterday of lad from eng that was at tm daughers wedding all our dogs a running on them put few clips up for yous

Posted Images

It all depends were ya run your dogs In eng weather its getting hammered or not if its geting hammered ther good hares if its getting left alone ther handy enough but if ya want to test the dog your feeding all year round bring it to eng and put your seat belt on and hope for the best that your we dog will either kill it or do you proud by running it to the ground and it gets to pheseant cover so if ya have the balls go for it it will either make or break your dogs!!!!

• Like 1

watched some on big open land in ngland wouldnt open their gubs..just chaseing .cant understand a dog missing like that with no obstacles.

So what your saying is when there's no obstacles a dog should not miss????Why don't you go run big open land and find out why they miss.People use obstacles as an excuse for there dog missing that prop why you run semlish so much.

as I always said you cant make excuse for dog if the hare gos the dog should go all about you have to go hear that's only child talk I plenty a big land and medume land to test me dog and run him blind if I want to I don't have to go to far to do that where hase it all gone wrong im not run me dog in that field he need more space and the lads that telling you hase never been there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

watched some on big open land in ngland wouldnt open their gubs..just chaseing .cant understand a dog missing like that with no obstacles.

So what your saying is when there's no obstacles a dog should not miss????Why don't you go run big open land and find out why they miss.People use obstacles as an excuse for there dog missing that prop why you run semlish so much.

i see a hare in somebodys front darden i slip.LOL just saying wouldnt keep 1 that doesnt try n gub every chance ..bit like a crocadile. :laugh:

i see a hare in somebodys front darden i slip.LOL just saying wouldnt keep 1 that doesnt try n gub every chance ..bit like a crocadile. :laugh:
l like the same but dogs learn when they have time or not.

l like the same but dogs learn when they have time or not.

dont think they learn it..there born with it...its a gift from allah :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

just over 1.4 in tiger :thumbs:

Where he get so much wind from????

BERTIE WITH THE 3 LEGS I SEEN HIS SISTER RUNNING SALUKI CROSSES INTO A HOOP WHEN SHE WAS 7. PUPS OF HER SELF WITH A SALUKI CROSS I SEEN HER RUN TWO OF THEM TO A STOP IN THE ONE DAY FACT AS THEY SAY .IN COUNTY LOUTH BY THE WAY :yes::yes:

• Like 1