Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Flacko said:

Socks how’s your terrier x whippet shaping up mate 

Very very happy with her mate. She is a demon ratter very good at ferreting and a decent busher. She has got a fantastic temperament and endless energy ... I couldn’t be happier with her mate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Was there some for sale on here last year bit pricey but think lad dropped price eventually . A pat x whippet be handy mate or like socks Russell x he put some graft in front of that no doubt 

Seen a few Russel x whippets, one of which was particularly good. Got a pat dog here, quite a big lad, good above ground, works cover and get stuck in, has caught some bits you’d be surprised at, my mate also ha a very good hard digging dog that you can also bush with and has a great nose etc. Either of these tested dogs over a whippet would produce some handy little animals around a bush.