• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let the man try and sell his pups.if your not interested why would you comment

275 - 300 for scatter bread pups only one messer on this thread pal

Well said goat got a few pups here my self just got them jabbed wormed microchiped and vaccinated for rabies cost me a fair price to I need 2 from the litter leaving 3 surplus been offerd to sell them

275 - 300 for scatter bread pups only one messer on this thread pal

hardly scatter bred, there's 3 breeds in them moron

They are classed as scatter bred mate think you need to look up what it means before you call folks morons :thumbs:

South hams hero talking sense again :laugh:

No dog is guarantee to work no matter what is in it it just helps if the lad with the dog has a clue what he is doing if he ant got a clue how is the dog going to have a chance a dog is worth what it is to the man who is bying it some of the best dogs ive seen graft had no names behind them be course thay have been breed for own use off old time lads who ant dont won't to be known thats why thay still have dogs not a prison sentence no one noes how them pups will tern out if you want one go get one if not leave the lad alone to sell his stock you never no thay may be better than the dogs you or me own all the best with the sale of your pups mate

• Like 1

Feckall stig. Price tag means absolutely nothing to me!

Feckall stig. Price tag means absolutely nothing to me!

so you`d give a whole litter away --and expected to be gifted pups.. now thats how it should be and is done with a lot of tight knit digging lads ---------------what do you do with the surplus sell em off to cover your costs or cull......? me i`ve been gifted a few paid good money for others and gave away even more .....on the other hand if i was in the market for one and it was bred right i would`nt mind parting with good money for one .....to me any dogs value is based on what the seller wants and what the buyer pays i know good well known terrier men that have paid top money for the right dog .... :thumbs:

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 5

Thats exactly what id do keep what I need for myself then give the rest to mates. I doubt there would be any surplus pups, and there's always lads after pups if you do enough. That said iv never bred a litter its just what id do if I did. Obviously id spend whatever I could afford on a good dog, but the good ones are never for sale. I know of a few good dogs and if I offered the owners money for them im sure theyd be offended. If you know for a good 1 for sale let me know and I'll buy it...never bought a dog in my life and I doubt I ever will buy a good terrier not because I never pay but because I think the good ones are never for sale and if someone is getting rid of a good dog itl go to the person hes dug with...

• Like 1

Free pups bring all the idiots out of the woodwork. A 'decent' price stops all that...

Can't see a problem tbh..

Edited by RubyTex
  • Like 1

Give them to people you know are genuine lads. Its as simple as that. If you got decent stock theres always lads that would happily take one or two off your hands and repay the favour if your ever stuck etc...not sell them for 300 to some beauty up country who talks a good talk and makes you think hes genuine

• Like 4

Well said goat got a few pups here my self just got them jabbed wormed microchiped and vaccinated for rabies cost me a fair price to I need 2 from the litter leaving 3 surplus been offerd to sell them a few times but I don't see the point on covering my costs selling the pups as once that money's handed over that's the end of my relationship with the pups what if mine don't make the grade it can happen that leaves me. Screwed as the others were sold to some user name on a website who I no nothing about, , Instead They be going to good lads for free I will never cover my outlay in cash and be out of pocket but in a few years down the line I get to use the best out of the litter regardless of weather they are in my yard or not that's got to be worth more than the money spent on jabs chip and pasport.... on the other hand I whuld also pay for somthin if it chuld do my yard justice but I think once you established good mates with the same though pattern as your self buying in dogs goes out the window and u bounce of each other jmo

• Like 8

Easy to say, talk is cheap and your best sticken to [BANNED TEXT] you said, you sell to person you don't know and yo . Never hear again, maybe the slur, the way, them( big fat horrible dog dealers talk) telling lads and lasses [BANNED TEXT] the want to hear. He might as well sell for that price, the don't give a shitr about him. The can all talk the talk