Permission Wanted Norfolk Area

Hello guys

I'm really struggling to get a permission I've spent 2 months sending out letters nocking on doors in the norwich area with only reply is thanks but we have some one or no shooting on our land. I'm basc full mem and used the template letter off this forum using a prepaid return envelope as well.

Anything I'm not doing ?

Any advice welcome

Thanks

• 3 months later...

keep going , Norfolk is such a rural area most of the farmers have had the same owld boy mouching about on their land for years.

try asking at farm shops as well . you will get some eventually , I grew up here so got my permissions through beating , if nothing else that will soon be here and another avenue to try.

A random breed they are indeed been here all my life and still struggle lol keep at it I ask most years just to get a knock back but if you don't ask you don't get I've been lucky as I beet on shoots and picked up little bits here and there small paddocks for ferreting led to the neighboring field and farmer but I have 2 main farms that I've been on for years a few other chaps pigeon shoot but I've got all the rabbiting. Just stick at it bud little tip a helping hand goes along way. ATB willum

• Like 2

Hello guys

I'm really struggling to get a permission I've spent 2 months sending out letters nocking on doors in the norwich area with only reply is thanks but we have some one or no shooting on our land. I'm basc full mem and used the template letter off this forum using a prepaid return envelope as well.

Anything I'm not doing ?

Any advice welcome

Thanks

PM me Meacho I might be able to help you a little " might "

• 2 months later...

Hi

I live

In norfolk also, I tried ringing around, or stoping if I was passing a place of interest .

Only last week I got my first permission at some paddocks , with a large land area. I also shoot with a mate on his permissions. Just keep at it, some thing will turn up, if not try and put up a notice on here for a buddy or permission .

Muzzie