I'm not sure how to start this but so long ago i forget :icon_redface: but last year sometime after the moult Millet kindly picked up some birds for me and has been looking after them since,well i finaly made it up to his this week and picked them up.I have to say tip top nick they are in and i thank you greatly for doing all you did for me mate :victory: .

While i was there he said i chould choose what i wanted out his mule flight,well all of you should bloody well remember him buying the birds for Craigyboys auction and in his lot i put in a goldie mule as a teacher bird for the ones he was to breed,well he didn't mind me having it back and again many thanks mate and the sound of your lot when they get going is something else :yes: .

Some pics of said birds

isabell redpoll hen

P5010408.jpg

P5010411.jpg

P5010416.jpg

Normal cock,split for isabel

P5010421.jpg

the goldie mule

P5010465.jpg

some other pics from the flights today.

cinny redpolls

P5010424.jpg

P5010434.jpg

Those little chicks from last week have grown

P5010449.jpg

a cinny one in there ;)

P5010450.jpg

silver greenfinch hen's eggs

P5010457.jpg

cinny greenfinch hen eggs

P5010460.jpg

Again Millet your a star and thank you. :victory:

Edited by fireman
  • Like 19

I would do the same again at a heart beat and more for good genuine folk like yourself.. :yes: :yes: ... the only pain i now have is missing that old mule bird's tune as he sure fired this lot up .. :D:thumbs: ..but my little singer's will get over the greif i am sure.. :D ..

Cracking pic's and i wish you the very best in this season and all the other's.. :victory:

• Like 3

Have to say my garden was full of song this morning :tongue2: (sorry :icon_redface: ) but thanks again there settling in nicely to their new/old homes :victory: and you should have eggs yourself soon going by the way those greenies were grabing that nesting stuff the other day :yes: .Your a good fella and wouldn't have them without your help and anything to return the favour then please say :victory: ,556 mile round trip,10 hours driving time,not allways enjoyable Gnasher but worth it i'd say eh :D

• Like 6

loved the way millit won the auction and set about the flight build ----complete with as it went photos said it at the time one day i`d like to meet millit just to shake his hand for what he did in the auction :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 5

loved the way millit won the auction and set about the flight build ----complete with as it went photos said it at the time one day i`d like to meet millit just to shake his hand for what he did in the auction :thumbs::thumbs:

The man has first choice in anything from my breeding year this and every other year because of the way he went that extra mile :yes: ,he didn't have to do it but he did and earn my respect with his actions :thumbs: ,saw his build in the flesh this week as it were and it sure is a grand set up and i wish him all the best with it and the birds he has :victory:

• Like 4