Start On Some New Stag Pens

They look great mate... Wish I was as good with my hands... Put some more pics up as you progress.... What do you plan to uses as a roof?... If I can one tip make sure you uses stiff wire mesh no the chicken mash as it tends break with time and birds can get out..... ATB with them uk

Hi uk will put ya some more pics..the roof ill use a peace of ply and eather paint with creosote or use clear plastic as I don't like useing elt but that's just my own prefrence...the side I'm going ti use some chicken mesh for the time been as low on funds lol...also over the mesh I use that green netting what they use on the sides off scaffolds...I use this as it stops 95 % of wind and rain and snow .

Yes mate candled them got 6.. Did have 9 but 3 of then stoped evolving,the rest weren't fertile or were damaged in transit..,they got the the blood vessles in then but stoped developing,..not sure if its due to the tempreture raising and droping as my bators only a cheap one ...also don't think the royal mail dilivery man helps how he drives his f***ing van eather...was gifted some banty eggs off chiken man aswell and when they gt her the box was all crumpled up and one the eggs crushed

Pm me ur number again mate as lost it...cud do with having a chat with ya

Yes mate candled them got 6.. Did have 9 but 3 of then stoped evolving,the rest weren't fertile or were damaged in transit..,they got the the blood vessles in then but stoped developing,..not sure if its due to the tempreture raising and droping as my bators only a cheap one ...also don't think the royal mail dilivery man helps how he drives his f*****g van eather...was gifted some banty eggs off chiken man aswell and when they gt her the box was all crumpled up and one the eggs crushed

Pm me ur number again mate as lost it...cud do with having a chat with ya

well 6 is better than none I suppose , pm sent