Drunk Drivers !!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f***ing disgraceful.   I hope your 'sort of girlfriend' appreciated your heroic swerve!

From life experience It seams to me that a large % of drink drivers are alcoholics/heavy drinkers who regularly drive over the limit. I think a large proportion of these people with drink problems ar

Id go down this road. Break the twats both legs and hands so the c**t never drive again

From life experience It seams to me that a large % of drink drivers are alcoholics/heavy drinkers who regularly drive over the limit.

I think a large proportion of these people with drink problems are repeat offenders who can't help themselves and continue to risk other peoples life's no matter what, even if they are banned,fined and or locked up .

What doesn't help is the ridiculously low fines they get when caught in this country.

A £3000 fine plus a 3 year ban would be more like it even if they didn't cause injury or death.

Assuming no third party was injured, I'd go down this road...............

First offence - minimum 2 year ban, £1000 fine (plus pay for any damage !) and re-take your test before you're allowed back on the road.

Second offence - Banned for life and either unlimited fine or prison sentence of up to 6 months.

Edited by Blackbriar

That could of been a whole lot worse. ......glad your still with us mate. Plus you've got to stay alive for the fishing comp.

I hope that shoulder holds out for you mate or that'll be rugby out of the window.

From life experience It seams to me that a large % of drink drivers are alcoholics/heavy drinkers who regularly drive over the limit.

I think a large proportion of these people with drink problems are repeat offenders who can't help themselves and continue to risk other peoples life's no matter what, even if they are banned,fined and or locked up .

What doesn't help is the ridiculously low fines they get when caught in this country.

A £3000 fine plus a 3 year ban would be more like it even if they didn't cause injury or death.

Assuming no third party was injured, I'd go down this road...............

First offence - minimum 2 year ban, £1000 fine (plus pay for any damage !) and re-take your test before you're allowed back on the road.

Second offence - Banned for life and either unlimited fine or prison sentence of up to 6 months.

. Banned for life lol try walking round for the rest of you life knowing you killed some ones loved ones just because you were a selfish b*****d , Driving a car Under the influence Ruins lives on both. Sides believe me The lad who swerved was brave the c**t who drove at him. Wont have any remorse. And will do it again. Makes it worse he is foreign he will walk away ,

Small world eh. Should of dropped the french cnut

Quite ironic as in France you must carry a breathalyser kit with you in or on your vehicle / motorbike.

. We are the soft touch of europe. You try and break a law over there , EU laws lol Edited by gonetoearth

Hes going to court sometime this week I think !! I know RAW going canada Wednesday but can not play rugby out there now but it be fine by time season comes back around !!