Agouti Nets Thumbs Up.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that is the cost of postage, why should you moan about it. I will let you into a secret, when he pays £5.20 to post your parcel he hands it to the courier, it is up to them to do their job he has n

just a thumbs up for agouti nets. I enquired about some net making advice, and nige was very helpful.   He even rang me back with more advice. top customer relations and top man. cheers nige.  

whats wrong? you on the jam rag?

Posted Images

they sent it with royal mail mate and charged me a few £ extra on postage took 5 days to come via 1st class

received my parcel today by royal mail they even made them selves a few quid on postage but not bothered,£3.20 quite cheap for royal mail

Pal your a liar and a stupid one at that. The date on the post mark clearly states that it was posted on Friday the 5th you received it on Monday the 8th as the date mark on your post states. I like a long weekend but stretching three days in to five is a bit much.

TC

post-93580-0-00328800-1418035705.jpg

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

they sent it with royal mail mate and charged me a few £ extra on postage took 5 days to come via 1st class

received my parcel today by royal mail they even made them selves a few quid on postage but not bothered,£3.20 quite cheap for royal mail

Pal your a liar and a stupid one at that. The date on the post mark clearly states that it was posted on Friday the 5th you received it on Monday the 8th as the date mark on your post states. I like a long weekend but stretching three days in to five is a bit much.

TC

post-93580-0-00328800-1418035705.jpg

yes tiercel im a liar.....i payed for the parcel Wednesday and was phoned around 9am Thursday saying my parcel was being sent before 12 so should be here Friday or Saturday,so Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday that's 5 days not that i have to explain my self to you you idiot they ovsly never posted it the day they told me they was going to and then charged my £2 extra so get your facts right before you go around calling people liars you no it all pri*k

Is that the beginners net making kit mate?the wife getting me one for Xmas and was telling me she was having trouble finding it on eBay.would be better just ordering it from agouti.much was that?about £40?

How do you get in touch with agouti? Both me and my neighbour have sent messages on the contact us page of the website and neither of us has had a reply, can't see any other contains t details on the site.

They might do great kits but if we can't get in contact we can't buy.

Who else can we buy kits off?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have had stuff from Agouti at the busiest time around xmas, great stuff & came quickly I am very happy and will continue to support Agouti. He seems ones of life's honest guys and sells quality gear.

You can spend hours searching online for a cheaper price but he is very good, why waste all your spare time trying to save 50p when you can get all you need from him, and quickly.