Agouti Nets Thumbs Up.

whats wrong? you on the jam rag?

Sounds to me as if he did not want to pay the postage. Postage is a pain in the rear, I stopped selling on ebay because the price is just getting out of control. But if you want the stuff, no matter what it costs you have to pay the postage cost. The sooner people understand that the better. As Agouti only uses courier, there is no such thing as first class, he was using Hermes which is a 2 to 4 day service. who he is using now I could not say.

TC

Edited by tiercel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that is the cost of postage, why should you moan about it. I will let you into a secret, when he pays £5.20 to post your parcel he hands it to the courier, it is up to them to do their job he has n

just a thumbs up for agouti nets. I enquired about some net making advice, and nige was very helpful.   He even rang me back with more advice. top customer relations and top man. cheers nige.  

Posted Images

Sounds to me as if he did not want to pay the postage. Postage is a pain in the rear, I stopped selling on ebay because the price is just getting out of control. But if you want the stuff, no matter what it costs you have to pay the postage cost. The sooner people understand that the better. As Agouti only uses courier, there is no such thing as first class, he was using Hermes which is a 2 to 4 day service. who he is using now I could not say.

TC

and the only reason i thought it would be 1st class and here yesterday is because i spoke to someone on the phone from agouti because they never had the colour nylon i wanted and said they were going to the post office Thursday morning and my parcel should be with me Friday in not them it will be here saturday

Usually around 3 Days for delivery and @ a £5iver its damned good service .. I sent nets of the other day Via Royal Mail and for 48 hour signed for it cost £12.90 ... :censored: Just over 2 Kilos in weight to !!! :cray: ...

Likewise netrigger I just sent 9 fox nets over to a lad in Waterford,took the parcel to the post office(parcel size of a shoebox 3.2kg) first class £43.50 or second class NO signature or tracking £30.85 :icon_eek: I brought them back home and assigned them to UPS through interparcel.com this was Friday afternoon(they dont deliver weekend) they were signed for Tuesday afternoon.

I use interparcel.com all the time for my boxes and wheels, it comes out at £7.92 (up to 10kg)next day delivery anywhere in the mainland.If they collect from myself its slightly dearer but I drop it off at a local shop/collection point for that price and its trackable from the minute its handed over,worth it for peace of mind and have yet to be let down by them even at Xmas

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1