Any Good Pups

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Gafer, I'm just looking to get back into the lurcher game after being out for 10 years. I was going to see what came up in a few months. But I think I may be very interested in your litter. I real

Got a litter planned. How much work will the pup be getting and how long you been in the game buddy?don't want to sound a n arse but needs asking ,you aren't far from me

I will have a litter on the ground next week pm me if you want to chat about them

I will have a litter on the ground next week pm me if you want to chat about them

The Gafer, I'm just looking to get back into the lurcher game after being out for 10 years. I was going to see what came up in a few months. But I think I may be very interested in your litter. I really hope they are not all spoken for. You have a PM

P.S I will add, although I have been out of the game 10 years I have a lot of expericence before that. Having ran a good few dogs to a good standard. I have mates still involved in the game. I have also been in other types of dog work and other field sports in the last 10 years. Will have a lot of good permission including a 6500 acre estate 10 minutes from me. So plenty of work to put in front of the pup.

YIS Allan

hope you get a good pup mate,

Thanks for the reply and pm gafer. I don't feel the litter your breeding is right for me at this time. Wish you all the best with the sale I'm sure they would suit a lot of lads.

Atb Allan

What sort of breeding are you looking for Allan?

Thanks for the reply and pm gafer. I don't feel the litter your breeding is right for me at this time. Wish you all the best with the sale I'm sure they would suit a lot of lads.

Atb Allan

What sort of breeding are you looking for Allan?

I think I'm looking for a good pot filling lurcher. I'm not to bothered about it having bull in it. I was thinking more along the lines of dh/gh x col/gh perhaps. A good all rounder.

The Gafer, I'm just looking to get back into the lurcher game after being out for 10 years. I was going to see what came up in a few months. But I think I may be very interested in your litter. I really hope they are not all spoken for. You have a PM

P.S I will add, although I have been out of the game 10 years I have a lot of expericence before that. Having ran a good few dogs to a good standard. I have mates still involved in the game. I have also been in other types of dog work and other field sports in the last 10 years. Will have a lot of good permission including a 6500 acre estate 10 minutes from me. So plenty of work to put in front of the pup.

YIS Allan

hope you get a good pup mate,

Thanks Roybo