Thl Book Loaning Club.

So it all started with JD's scooby, he kindly donated a copy for people to read and then forward on. It has now been forwarded on so if any one would like a read of this book keep an eye on it becoming available again. I also have a copy of longnetting from peg to peg by Martin king, great read that gives an in site to the art of longnetting and basically tells all you'll ever need to to know. So I'll get this pinned and hopefully it will work well. Anyone with a book they would like to "loan" please pm thanks.

BOOKS.

1. Scooby - Jonathan darcy (loaned)
2. long netting from peg to peg - Martin king (available)

3. Tales from the field Lurchers and Terriers - Penny Talyor.

4. Guide to ferreting - Fred J taylor

5. Ricky Hatton Autobiography

6. Diary of a Pig Hunter - Reg Carr

7: Tell Them I've gone Pig Hunting - Terry Ngawhika

• Like 12

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it all started with JD's scooby, he kindly donated a copy for people to read and then forward on. It has now been forwarded on so if any one would like a read of this book keep an eye on it becomin

You forgot about your copy of 50 Shades of Grey.

I start this back up ,I have lots of lurcher ,terrier books I no longer want ,rather lads got to read them ,not all about the money .I will put list up over weekend  Eddie Chapman  D'Arcy 

If anyone wants Tales from the Field Lurchers and Terriers by Penny Talyor then will pass it on when read Pm me where to send it and i will post it out. :thumbs:

Edited by darbo
  • Like 2

If anyone wants Tales from the Field Lurchers and Terriers by Penny Talyor then will pass it on when read Pm me where to send it and i will post it out. :thumbs:

Book to be posted out tuesday. :thumbs:

• Like 1

So it all started with JD's scooby, he kindly donated a copy for people to read and then forward on. It has now been forwarded on so if any one would like a read of this book keep an eye on it becoming available again. I also have a copy of longnetting from peg to peg by Martin king, great read that gives an in site to the art of longnetting and basically tells all you'll ever need to to know. So I'll get this pinned and hopefully it will work well. Anyone with a book they would like to "loan" please pm thanks.

BOOKS.

You forgot about your copy of 50 Shades of Grey. :D

• Like 6

BOOKS.

That's your pubes mun..........

BOOKS.

You've got to cheapen everything haven't you mun.......

BOOKS.

2. long netting from peg to peg - Martin king (available)3. Tales from the field Lurchers and Terriers - Penny Talyor.4. Guide to ferreting - Fred J taylor5. Ricky Hatton Autobiography

You've got to cheapen everything haven't you mun.......
Yes......mun
  • 4 weeks later...