Happy With The Terrior Today

Well went out early this morning with me my mate his tterrier lurcher and my terrier and lurcher hit a few about my terrier still no interest in entering cover but got to a big mound my mates terrier started marking going crazy digging and then ran back n went down into ground in another hole my terrior followed into the ground and then even went back in on her own I no its not much but made me proud she's never done anything like this always been nervous but she followed the other terrior well today not in cover but around holes she did well still dunno what she's looking for yet but Atleast she had a look in the ground and wasn't scared to go in yippeee

It not that I want her going to ground it's that she went into ground With terrior and I have a book her from 1972 and it indicates that terriers can actually volt rabbits from the warren if big enough

Oh well if its in a book in must be true then big man :thumbs: ..............

It not that I want her going to ground it's that she went into ground With terrior and I have a book her from 1972 and it indicates that terriers can actually volt rabbits from the warren if big enough

Oh well if its in a book in must be true then big man :thumbs: ..............

he wants it for bushing socks -newbies have to learn somewhere/somehow ------------------------my advice if you want it for bushing work on that keep away from rabbit holes but its a bit of progress from your your other posts ----it `ll come stick with it....

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Socks no need to be sarky isit like I said I'm new to terriors I have two shit hot lurchers I brought in myself I've never brought a terrior on so sarky comments will simply be ignored I Have no time for them not on here for criticism just for help and the stigma yes she'll get there slowly I'm in no rush with her at all :)

Socks no need to be sarky isit like I said I'm new to terriors I have two shit hot lurchers I brought in myself I've never brought a terrior on so sarky comments will simply be ignored I Have no time for them not on here for criticism just for help and the stigma yes she'll get there slowly I'm in no rush with her at all :)

• Like 1

Most of my bushing terriers attempt to enter rabbit bury,s,id find them pretty useless at the job if they did,nt at least try to,they hunt rabbits,rabbits enter holes,terrier attempts to follow,sometimes with success.

Thanks john this book is good too mate Alot of info init isn't it especially o. Ratting

Until you can get out with someone it'll help you, just don't take it too literally. But the basics are all the same, remember it dosen't happen overnight. :thumbs: