NEW NET, NEW DOG...

HI CHALKIE ,

WELL , IVE LOOKED AT THE PHOTOS OF THE NEW PUP ........... AND I LIKE HER !

ITS HARD TO TELL SOMETIMES FROM PHOTOS ....... BUT SHE LOOKS TO HAVE " REAL " ATTITUDE ....... AND AS WE ALL KNOW THAT INGREDIANTS SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE TAUGHT TO A FLEDGELING HOUND :thumbs:

PERSONALLY I THINK VETS / DOG MEN WRITE OFF DOGS FAR TOO QUICK ..... I REMEMBER BEING TOLD THAT A SAPLING DOG OF MINE WOULD NEVER RUN AGAIN YRS AGO AT THE AGE OF 18 MONTHES ....... HELL IF THEM " KNOW IT ALLS " HAD SEEN THE GAME THAT BRINDLE DEMON TOOK THEY WOULD SWALLOW THERE TOUNGUES ,

AS I PUT HIM IN THE GROUND AT THE AGE OF NEARLY 18 YRS OLD .......... I SAT AND MUSSED OVER THE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF RABBITS , HARES , FALLOW , ROE AND FOX THAT OLD CRIPPLE HAD TAKEN .......... AND LAUGHED AT THE FOOLISH COMMENTS GIVEN AT THE TIME BY THE LOCAL LURCHER " OWNERS "

I HONESTLY HOPE CHALKIE THAT YOU AND " SKY " HAVE " MUCH " FUN , FOR AS LONG AS I HAD WITH THE " BRINDLE DEVIL "

GOOD LUCK MATE

DUCKWING :thumbs:

:clapper::clapper: glad to see you both out together i am sure that dog will give her all for you. after all you have given her a second chance where many wouldn't and I'm glad to say it looks like its gonna pay off :thumbs: best of luck with her remaining recovery.
Guest The Big Fish

Just found this thread, THATS how busy ive been :laugh:

I think that "Sky's" first outing has certainly proved to be a promising one, i hope that she turns out to be a great little rabbiting lurcher :thumbs:

Already looking foward to the next outing :toast: