Members Banned, Deleted Topics.

Is it just me or do other members think the mods are getting a bit trigger happy.

Baw was controversial yes but he kept a bit of banter going that's for sure.

I had a topic deleted last Sunday no explanation why! it had no illegal content or arguing it was just deleted for no reason while members were posting on it!

ETA. Paulus and malt online at the moment so lets see how long this lasts.

Edited by SirRichardCecil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baw got what he wanted, he did not post anything about hunting, just insulted people. A troll. That's the kind of thing that stops people with real knowledge posting. They can't post for fear of getti

No Baw was a little shit stirrer and nothing else,the thing is once you let a little bit of rot set in the problem will just get worse and it won't be long before it all comes tumbling down.

Need people like Baw started some good threads and spoke his mind

No Baw was a little shit stirrer and nothing else,the thing is once you let a little bit of rot set in the problem will just get worse and it won't be long before it all comes tumbling down.

• Like 10

I think baw had a good run this time and I think a few would of been banned earlier for some of his comments I think he thrived on getting folks backs up and sooner or later he knew himself he would go but he did get topics going no doudt he will be back

One mod even admitted he locked a topic while he was away doing something as he didn't want to miss anything ffs.

How many of the mods who moderate the lurcher section actually have lurchers and do a bit with them?

I can honestly say I haven't had any issues as long as you have a bit of common sense then you shouldn't have a problem.

By the sound of things you've been on before and that didn't go well either ?

Do you need a dog to see someone being a Kunt ?...........................

• Like 5