Strong As F^*( Stuff

I spoke to a mate yesterday whom I had pointed in the direction for the quick release terrier couplings and leads to match. He was telling me he got his pickup stuck (L200) and tied 2 of the leads together ( using a snare tealer in the knot ) and used them to pull his pickup out using another vehicle, strong yes, handy, yes. :thumbs:

• Like 3

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: Ye just can't make Stuff like that up! Only the Big A can ;)

deff good gear , got collar+slip leads :thumbs: if they can hold that big fecker I got they hold any lurcher :laugh: , I like there water proof as well :yes:

Should have kept my gob shut, young lurcher has chewed the collar of his kennel mate. Brand new and fecked, shit bag.

Cut the fittings off, email me again and I'll send you my address to post them back (I don't want the collar though! Just the fittings)

I'll make another collar for the cost of the postage.

• Like 10

Should have kept my gob shut, young lurcher has chewed the collar of his kennel mate. Brand new and fecked, shit bag.

Cut the fittings off, email me again and I'll send you my address to post them back (I don't want the collar though! Just the fittings)

I'll make another collar for the cost of the postage.

your all hert Aaron a hert ??