Stuart Pearce

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im glad he,s going to Forest i feared he might be turned into a bit of a yes man with the England set up but as gte said it will be good to see some young English managers coming through and testing t

Forest massive team! and signs of the times that they are where they are! huge city and should be massive support like there used to be, both sheffield teams the same and all comes down to bad ownersh

Fawaz al Hasawi......there's a good old Nottingham name !!

be a good move for him imo........ :thumbs:

he`d be welcomed by the fans ----- last few seasons forest have nearly been there but lacking consistency maybe he`s the man to give them that edge ..

Would love to see him back at forest think he will be just what we need, missed most of his playing career at forest but can remember him coming back to the city ground with man city. Ran staright to the Trent end for a heros welcome.

I hope they can persuade him........... a Forest legend coming home !!

It don't always work out when legends come home, ask any Liverpool fan... I wish him all the best though, would be good to see Forrest back where they belong IMO.

I hope they can persuade him........... a Forest legend coming home !!

It don't always work out when legends come home, ask any Liverpool fan... I wish him all the best though, would be good to see Forrest back where they belong IMO.

i think the same malt fans would love him back but he needs to be up to the job....

A passionate man in football, by any standards, Euro 96 sealed that deal BUT Mal's right on this one IMO, the passion has got to be matched by ability. Old Cloughy should have taught him that!

In league management, SP dropped the ball at City after Keegan, though he was inexperienced, then done ok with the England kids but I really did question his logic with the Olympic team selection... Who knows....