England World Cup Shirt Anyone?

When was the last time Scotland or Wales made the world cup?

1958 for Wales, got to the semi finals and got put out by Brazil! :laugh:

Quarter Final Mal, lost to a Pele goal. :thumbs:

well i never knew it was that long........ :icon_eek: f**k me if you dont make the next one thats 60 years..........thats shocking tbh as wales have had some cracking players over the years like rush,toshack, bellamy, allen and sure theres others out there somewhere who played for little teams.......... :D

Wales have always been gifted with attacking players but you need a team, slowly building a team now around Bale and Ramsey though.

you need some of your rugby players to become footballers........not sure ronaldo would like to run at that alan jones (think thats his name lol) thats like 7ft and 18 stone fully fit............ :laugh:

His name is Alun-Wyn, not sure if he would catch Ronaldo anyway. :D

Yip...just Alan to any normal speaking folk...lol

'Normal speaking folk?' f**k that's rich coming from a native of a country that seems to make its language up as it goes along! :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no just a scottish kunt

And calls everybody Jimmy.

well i never knew it was that long........ :icon_eek: f**k me if you dont make the next one thats 60 years..........thats shocking tbh as wales have had some cracking players over the years like rush,toshack, bellamy, allen and sure theres others out there somewhere who played for little teams.......... :D

Wales have always been gifted with attacking players but you need a team, slowly building a team now around Bale and Ramsey though.

you need some of your rugby players to become footballers........not sure ronaldo would like to run at that alan jones (think thats his name lol) thats like 7ft and 18 stone fully fit............ :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

im sure he would intimidate him tho jonny.......be a cracking goalie...... :D

Edited by clipo

'Normal speaking folk?' f**k that's rich coming from a native of a country that seems to make its language up as it goes along! :laugh: :laugh:

And calls everybody Jimmy. :laugh:

• Like 3

And what about your language? Countdown would be a piece of piss if it was the welsh dictionary!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

you all speak ENGLISH tho......... :toast:

Yep, good old GERMANIC language that it is! :D

nein...... :rtfm::D

Was the question to that answer how many previous user names you've had? :hmm::laugh:

• Like 3

nein...... :rtfm::D
Was the question to that answer how many previous user names you've had? :hmm::laugh:
i dont no its in german :laugh:

I love watching england in the World Cup.

They always bumb them selfs up the full year before then get pure and utter pumped.

Think this is about only time it's not been bummed up about there amazing squad.

That could be a bad thing thou may end up pulling few results off.

Still never heard the end of 66 yet lol

When have england bin "utterly pumped" in the wc

I love watching england in the World Cup.

They always bumb them selfs up the full year before then get pure and utter pumped.

Think this is about only time it's not been bummed up about there amazing squad.

That could be a bad thing thou may end up pulling few results off.

Still never heard the end of 66 yet lol

When have england bin "utterly pumped" in the wc

:hmm:

The last WC against Germany 4-1.

Indo-European, actually.
All right smart arse, that's like saying mustelides are caniforms! :laugh:

Can we say English is a language from the Germanic branch of the indo-European family of languages? :rolleyes: