Premiership Champs

Gte ive got a sense of humour mate,you got to have reading all these blue shirts feeling all rejected..... Much as i depise them Millwall c**ts i give them their due they dont whinge at not being hated enough :laugh:

. Gnashe you might just get to see the prem trophy in the flesh at the week end Lol.
. Ive had a score on west ham to score first gnash

Thats your problem :D its a nothing game mate i wouldnt be surprised if we got tanked 5 nil or something most of the players are already sipping their Pimms on the beach.....bit gutting for me as i,ll have my Liverpool shirt on and a bunch of daft Scousers with me........but no i dont expect anything out of the ordinary...........

Oneredtrim whats all this dislike of Spurs that Man City fans have then......as in why ?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you getting the kit

I thought it was a fantastic game and great outcome today it was a good example of how a genuinely big club can still have the upper hand over clubs who think they are big.......City have one of the m

I agree max yaya and suarez have been brilliant for there teams but why do you feel the need to mention sunderland at every chance you get the thread is about champions of the premier league not a

Posted Images

ORT, no offence mate but your posts baffle the f**k out me most of the time... :blink::laugh: Are you Shaun Ryder or someone else who spent a lot of time floating round the Manchester clubs ecc'ied out your head during the height of the second summer of love? :laugh: I get the sense you're a really knowledgeable bloke, I just wish I knew what you were on about! :laugh::thumbs:

ORT, no offence mate but your posts baffle the f**k out me most of the time... :blink::laugh: Are you Shaun Ryder or someone else who spent a lot of time floating round the Manchester clubs ecc'ied out your head during the height of the second summer of love? :laugh: I get the sense you're a really knowledgeable bloke, I just wish I knew what you were on about! :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh::laugh: f**k me im glad someone else thought that........ :D

• Like 2

glad im not the only one to notice malt I would put redrim up there with bez never mind rider but its been a season not many expected moyes sacked l/pool 1 st or second utd finishing outside the top 4

Edited by blackmaggie

Well done Citeh! :good:

Now just the summer of bullshit about transfers to contend with before it all kicks off again in August! :D Small matter of a World Cup to contend with first though.. :)

well done man city.........offical premier league champs 2013/14......... :thumbs:

two fecking points in it........ :cray::cray: oh well no ifs or buts from me.....we just werent good enough in the final furlong....... :( still gutted tho but loads of positives to draw on and as the famous liverpool saying goes "theres always next year"......... :whistling::whistling::D:D

been a cracking season tho all sorts of drama have gone on and im really looking forward to next season already........... :thumbs:

at least we have the world cup to keep us ticking over........ :victory:

Edited by clipo