Mark Bricks Season

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

I hope he gets somebody to number his pages for him because if its like his rabbit numbers compared to his pictures it will be advertised as a 200 page book but it will actually only be a 150 lol .........

Do you think it will be hardback...lol

• Like 1

I hope he gets somebody to number his pages for him because if its like his rabbit numbers compared to his pictures it will be advertised as a 200 page book but it will actually only be a 150 lol .........

Do you think it will be hardback...lol

More like SENTback :laugh:

• Like 1

You write one socks, I'm sure you could fill a leaflet :laugh:

I doubt that a stamp would be about my lot ... But at least it would be all true :thumbs: ........

Mb can't lay in bed straight. the minshaw he burnt out, I'm sure he did that on purpose starting it to early.

I got a cracking pic of whisper and kat lol

He might have mate. I think he pushes them too hard to early myself. Some can take it some can't. I'd leave them till they were older myself.

No foxes were harmed in the making of this photo lol.

He was getting a ribbing for his dogs not being up to fox so put this up

And proved everybody right lol ........
  • Like 2

No foxes were harmed in the making of this photo lol.

He was getting a ribbing for his dogs not being up to fox so put this up

Get that off ya clown.

Tomo have you seen kat run and what was your honest opinion? I remember reading about the match on fens with her she won, and fair play to the little dog if that was true ?

I wasn't there the day of the match,,on the fen,,,,,,,,I have seen her run though,,,and she's a good little lamping bitch,,,

The trouble is,,,if I write anything negative about her,,,,people will say its sour grapes cos I lost to her in the lamping comp,,

Is it really worth dragging all that stuff up again,,,?

Tomo have you seen kat run and what was your honest opinion? I remember reading about the match on fens with her she won, and fair play to the little dog if that was true ?

I wasn't there the day of the match,,on the fen,,,,,,,,I have seen her run though,,,and she's a good little lamping bitch,,,

The trouble is,,,if I write anything negative about her,,,,people will say its sour grapes cos I lost to her in the lamping comp,,

Is it really worth dragging all that stuff up again,,,?

Spit out the lemons tomo and say how it is :laugh:

Why take it off baw? He's the clown for taking a pic of two dogs jibbing lol

How would you like someone putting an iffy photo of yours on a public forum?

Come on south hams,,,take that pic off,,,,whatever your opinion of his dogs are,,,,or the man himself,,,,he loves his dogs and his hunting,,,,and don't deserve a knock,,,,