Mark Bricks Season

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

Soooo........ Nobody been out rabbiting with the guy this season then :laugh: f*****g bunch of crabbers :laugh:

Here you are I have been out lamping with him,,,,,,,,,but about 6 year ago ,,lol

DSCF0773.jpg

And rob w ,,,who came up with him

DSCF0775.jpg

Soooo........ Nobody been out rabbiting with the guy this season then :laugh: f*****g bunch of crabbers :laugh:

Here you are I have been out lamping with him,,,,,,,,,but about 6 year ago ,,lol

DSCF0773.jpg

And rob w ,,,who came up with him

DSCF0775.jpg

Lol mate, why did you take the photos out of curiosity lol?

I'm not sure I know what your getting at?

I often take pics of nights out,,,,look at my threads,,, there's usually some hairy arsed Herbert with his mug ,,,, I've loads more with loads of lads on,,,,

attion mb.jpg oh its summer hes back I WILL RUN EVERYONE

Oh oh, willow alert, get the stop watch ready for Daz making an appearance any second now.....

Now come on you started the thread,,,,your always saying folk should accept what they dish out,,,,

If you start a thread about mark,,,,what do you think folk are going to say

• Like 1

He's a compulsive lier, was sat at a show with my old man yapping to him and I don't claim to be a foxing man but my old man was for nearly 20 Years taking 100 - 150 a season and mark sat and told him that the little brindle bitch had killed over 300 without a mark single handed her biggest being 38 lb lol

• Like 5

attion mb.jpg oh its summer hes back I WILL RUN EVERYONE

Oh oh, willow alert, get the stop watch ready for Daz making an appearance any second now.....
Now come on you started the thread,,,,your always saying folk should accept what they dish out,,,,

If you start a thread about mark,,,,what do you think folk are going to say

Ffs tomo, stop eating all the f***ing bait ;)

He's a compulsive lier, was sat at a show with my old man yapping to him and I don't claim to be a foxing man but my old man was for nearly 20 Years taking 100 - 150 a season and mark sat and told him that the little brindle bitch had killed over 300 without a mark single handed her biggest being 38 lb lol

Your old man took 150 a season....... :rolleyes:

Baw do you wear nickers and a bra by any chance

Baw do you wear nickers and a bra by any chance

If you'd like to imagine me that way I'll not spoil your fantasy....... Yes ;)