• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope they give him another 5 years! This shite is funny haha

DONT SAY I NEVER WARNED YOU !!!!!!!

and everton with a new manager doing far better than they ever did under moyes tells its own story

Posted Images

Personnel will get better, even utd cant leave this squad on pitch to win things cus a midfield in fellani, carrick and cleverley isnt gunna be world beaters or prem beaters, SIMPLE., well done city ,

Fellani is terrible.

The full team are so poor.

Fook knows how fergie won the league so ease last year with that pile dross.

Funny, I remember a lot of Man U fans saying the big man was past it, had lost the plot etc etc last year..........lol lol lol

Salt and pepper with those words boys ? Lol lol

Welcome back to planet earth ! Lol

Edited by WILF

Tough year for Moyes, I've said before he's got to get te signings right in the summer for next year, at least to compete.

Players are getting found out now the others have really strengthened,

That toure is some player, very strong side city now, they dominate teams

Funny if he brings home the CL this season mind you...........can't see it myself, bayern, barca/ real to get past??

Don't look too hopeful does it

Moyes has been found out, big style.. Playing Cleverly wide right at home against City? WTF?? No wonder the team's playing shit, they don't know what the f**k he's asking them to do.. I wouldn't be surprised to see him pick De Gea up front these days, the man is clueless..

Seen an interesting stat last night on ssn. If you split the table into two, one home one away, utd sit in first place in the away one and f***ing twelfth in the home one.. :blink::laugh: How the hell did that happen?

It was a thankless task any way, Moyes needs backing to bring in a couple of midfielder and defenders,

Then he has to compete, they won't dominate again, no one will because all the teams around are strong.

It pains to say but Brendon Rodgers has proved himself to be a good manager at Liverpool, love the way there playing, not the greatest defence but a real attacking force, he went to Liverpool with hus ideas and stuc to them, I'm not sure if Moyes knows which way to turn at the minute, said it already sacking all the back room staff was a bad move.

I liked the idea of Solskjaer, with Gary Neville as number 2... Giggs and Scholes coaching, maybe they're nit ready yet.... But is Moyes?

Edited by NEWKID

Moyes has been found out, big style.. Playing Cleverly wide right at home against City? WTF?? No wonder the team's playing shit, they don't know what the f**k he's asking them to do.. I wouldn't be surprised to see him pick De Gea up front these days, the man is clueless..

Seen an interesting stat last night on ssn. If you split the table into two, one home one away, utd sit in first place in the away one and f*****g twelfth in the home one.. :blink::laugh: How the hell did that happen?

I've tried desperately not to slag the man off, but f**k is he testing my patience now lol

• Like 2

do you think moyes is big enough for the job ? what did he really do for everton apart from keep them stable ...could be a 3 season job getting it right and then it still might not be right ... kev i like what rodgers is doing at liverpool few signings away from hitting the right balance watch them over the next couple of seasons .and .thats me done on a football thread for a few months :D