L.a. Dogs ...bbc 2

bloody hell , that dog that hit him on the sleeve , went like feckin rocket lol. what breed was that ? looked bit like a Bel Mal , not over big but bloody strong thing lol

Did you see the other dog he was keeping in a cage in his back yard?.......that was the real guard dog for his house, I think they were both Mal types

yeh, think your right both mal types , both would do massive damage to you if they went for you . I think they might had bit of pit in them. I seen a pure bel mal working the sleeve with a x army dog trainer . its only when you see it real close up you see what these type dogs are really like (fookin dangerous animals) I gald my young dog Buck 1x gsd x grey soft , because with his size+power you would be in real trouble if he bite you , he got fangs like a bloody wolf and hell of a bite on him lol

I like them a lot, a falconer I know over here has one, he has to let me in the house first, with the dog shut away & then when I sit down, he'll let it in to greet me............any other way, it would nail me! Lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sore the title,,,,and thought it was about dogs from Liverpool .................la dogs!

I think the dog was a Dutch shepherd not a mal.

I realy like that Louis, watched a few of his progs

bloody hell , that dog that hit him on the sleeve , went like feckin rocket lol. what breed was that ? looked bit like a Bel Mal , not over big but bloody strong thing lol

Did you see the other dog he was keeping in a cage in his back yard?.......that was the real guard dog for his house, I think they were both Mal types

yeh, think your right both mal types , both would do massive damage to you if they went for you . I think they might had bit of pit in them. I seen a pure bel mal working the sleeve with a x army dog trainer . its only when you see it real close up you see what these type dogs are really like (fookin dangerous animals) I gald my young dog Buck 1x gsd x grey soft , because with his size+power you would be in real trouble if he bite you , he got fangs like a bloody wolf and hell of a bite on him lol
I like them a lot, a falconer I know over here has one, he has to let me in the house first, with the dog shut away & then when I sit down, he'll let it in to greet me............any other way, it would nail me! Lol

It must be a joy to own

It must be a joy to own

Lol.....it's fine once it knows you're excepted.............one thing for sure.......he's unlikely to get any of his BOPs nicked...

It must be a joy to own
Lol.....it's fine once it knows you're excepted.............one thing for sure.......he's unlikely to get any of his BOPs nicked...

Is it not a bit overkill though? Look at birds dog, big scary dog, well socialized, not scared of it ripping a kids head off if loose, I'm sure would defend his property or have the look as if it will. Then there is your mates dog, the type we are reading in the papers every other week. Clearly not fully under control and is a danger to society.

It must be a joy to own

Is it not a bit overkill though? Look at birds dog, big scary dog, well socialized, not scared of it ripping a kids head off if loose, I'm sure would defend his property or have the look as if it will. Then there is your mates dog, the type we are reading in the papers every other week. Clearly not fully under control and is a danger to society.

Lol you wind up Knut yeh your dead right mate, it's an out of control danger to society...........

• Like 1

You got a job for the daily mail Baw?

How is the dog a danger to society? Is it regularly let loose to run about in public?

And actually just how many herding or protection type dogs, owned by sensible folk, are really in the papers each week killing folk?

Or is it more chavs with bull breeds that have been untrained and poorly handled etc etc.

It's a bit of an assumption to say the dog is not fully under control. . . . if he can be let into the room with you when you are there, but takes umbridge when someone enters the house who isn't part of the 'pack'.

It's a guard dog . . . . it's doing it's job.

• Like 3

How is the dog a danger to society? Is it regularly let loose to run about in public?

And actually just how many herding or protection type dogs, owned by sensible folk, are really in the papers each week killing folk?

Or is it more chavs with bull breeds that have been untrained and poorly handled etc etc.

It's a bit of an assumption to say the dog is not fully under control. . . . if he can be let into the room with you when you are there, but takes umbridge when someone enters the house who isn't part of the 'pack'.

Was gonna say something similar..........but it's baw ......& I haven't got all day.....lol

• Like 2

Right....... So a dog, even though its owners present, is fully under control even though its ripping your throat out cos you didn't know the golden rule? HAW HAW HAW, quality that. No, it's job is to guard from intruders, guests aren't f***ing intruders and if the dog can't be trained to recognize the difference then it ain't under control.

Was gonna say something similar..........but it's baw ......& I haven't got all day.....lol

:laugh::thumbs:

Right....... So a dog, even though its owners present, is fully under control even though its ripping your throat out cos you didn't know the golden rule? HAW HAW HAW, quality that. No, it's job is to guard from intruders, guests aren't f*****g intruders and if the dog can't be trained to recognize the difference then it ain't under control.

Bit busy to entertain you today. . . .

But no i'd say, if you came in without an introduction or being 'allowed' in. . . . . you are an intruder, in the dogs eyes. So that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

How many folks have their dogs robbed by someone who has been there before, a so called friend?

As usual you love changing the argument mid stream to try to make people sound daft. No one said out about a dog ripping a guest apart while the owner stood there.

I do wonder Baw if you are like this in real life lol? You're probably one of those people that drifts between fairly amusing and really f***ing annoying :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 1

Right....... So a dog, even though its owners present, is fully under control even though its ripping your throat out cos you didn't know the golden rule? HAW HAW HAW, quality that. No, it's job is to guard from intruders, guests aren't f*****g intruders and if the dog can't be trained to recognize the difference then it ain't under control.

Bit busy to entertain you today. . . .

But no i'd say, if you came in without an introduction or being 'allowed' in. . . . . you are an intruder, in the dogs eyes. So that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

How many folks have their dogs robbed by someone who has been there before, a so called friend?

As usual you love changing the argument mid stream to try to make people sound daft. No one said out about a dog ripping a guest apart while the owner stood there.

I do wonder Baw if you are like this in real life lol? You're probably one of those people that drifts between fairly amusing and really f*****g annoying :laugh::tongue2:

:laugh: f**k me, is it a full moon? Your the one moving the goal posts. If you came in without an invite or introduction your an intruder. Well stone me, I never knew that. Here is what the guy actually wrote, read it carefully and get back to me ;)