Dixiefried Gets' Fried ..for The Smilin' Painter

Out today on one of our regular calls " those have to be out will be "

Well up early doors..an added piece of ground adjacent suffering from Fox Predation..had to be included.

Anyhows last minute plan change,the ECKY THUMP! boys would take this in instead,as it was on their way up.Out of reach of the radio,wasn't in place to get a chance with the youngster when the HOUNDS put one in,the "Slightly Balding terrierman" stepped up to the plate with his bad back, I was meant to be covering :icon_redface: Wee Black dog in. "Result" for the wee bitch. 1 down..

Whilst at the other end of the Big Glen dropped guns off at their points,waiting for Wilbur who was bringing hounds along meeting up with Belucky & the Ecky Thumpers' hounds.

Hounds hunted well and hard ,with sightings of Foxes being pushed around,Scent was "Wierd"and not producing for the Guns.Something a "visiting Huntsman of no fame " agreed.

Hounds Were unusually quiet, giving Tongue sporadically . Well the Big Glen done & doubled everthing cleared out,time for tiffin'and the Fox Sniper :hunter: to make his usual excuses and piss of early ..lazy B** no wonder "that Keepers job ,just out of reach again" :whistling:

Tiffin' cut short "Ecky Thumpers "minus a piece again making our lunches lighter :D

Into position round the wee Glen,Wilbur once again working his way along.Fox running the bank out in front into the wind,should be good for the hounds.

Has it dropped to ground?Get down with my youngster....seems keen .Radio up for the "Slightly Balding terrierman" he appears with the Pale Red fella with his young Border.On you Go ! collar on the youngster ,in... tight ?comes out ..was last week a fluke ?

Old shoulders needed to put my mind at ease.Wee black bitch in..10 mins in out ..confirms youngster still coming on..

Hounds move on hunting the banks of the Glen ,way out in front of us.Guns stay a step infront on the tops,for any Breakouts.

We follow along behind the hounds,like Janitors sweeping up sawdust,checking all the dens left in their wake.The last den on our watch,hounds have been marking.

Climbing the steep side of the Glen AGAIN ! getting to old for this ! youngster was again allowed 1st Dibs . Holes netted and collar on ..AWAY !! 5 min ..BANG ! Fox hits the net .. NOW them that was there, may have a different account off this :laugh: but I'll try explain what happened next in a fashion :angel:

Gun covering the Bolt had not a good line of view... I had ...GERONIMO ...Grabs the Fox ,,,,DID I f**K ! BINGO ! it had me ....

Rookie mistake :duh: Hooping & Hollering ,ain't nobody dispatching this ,without me going with it ! Shouts of "F***k get its' mouth of me "go un noticed to the crowd rollling around :rofl: laughing as the colour is draining from my face ,one " Kind Soul "comes to my rescue! DID HE F*K! JUST made matters WORSE !!! Was I going to be on my knees before my Torment ended and the shrieks of laughter subsided :icon_eek:

No the "KIND SOUL" just kept on with his HELP ! :doh: Was I Going to Pish ! myself before he saw the light :fool: he was making everyone else pish themselves at my expense :clapper:

Well it all ended when one Sane person Scruffed the F*****ker..released me....and Dispatched in a Humane and Professional manner

Thank you Smilin' Painter :drinks:

To be Honest ...Was one of the Funniest if not Sore-ist ! moments in my Hunting Outings... :laugh: :laugh:

Whilst this was going on the Youngster had travelled after bolting that one,the length of the tunnels 30 odd feet,and stopended another one.

Well I'm Shit ! at the best of time on the shovel...well most of the Time :icon_redface: so the Pale Red fella and the slightly Balding terrierman made a start to go down 4ft quick work for them..As it was my Youngster I was to break through ,through and It wasn't going anywhere,youngster living up to his Pappas Rep :yes: manage to withdraw him...A clean and quick dispatch ensued ;) Job well done ,done us proud.

Tidied up and got down to catch up the remaining Hounds.

Good Day ,Hounds put 3 to ground and the wee warriors dealing with them :victory:

Everyone will have a different view of todays Shennangins,but All will Agree it was as FUNNY AS F***K watching DIXIEFRIED getting FRIED!

You ain't a Terrierman till the've had a piece of You ! HAPPY HUNTING !! Off to get my TETNUS Shot :bye::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 6

See when it locked on did you think to yourself, "what the f**k did I do that for?" :laugh: Good read though.. :thumbs:

Thought I was "BACK IN the DAY " ;) when these things were NORMAL :laugh: :laugh: ain't got GATORS to wrestle,so what the F***k next best thing :notworthy:

Hands Loppin' tho ...right thru the joints.. :yes:

Them rabbits sure do bite lol

Perfectly all above Board where we are....Don't need to KID ! on we're chasing Bunnies ;) ,but they critters can give a nip too.. :icon_redface:

Always wary of names with Ban in it ! what does yours stand for ...Any pics/stories to post of your Hunting days out ..or are you just a "Watcher"..?

I loved that :thumbs: ............................................... there's no funnier sight than a grown man in pain from his own mistakes :laugh::laugh:

It's even Funnier when the Man in pain has only grown to 5ft f**k all :laugh: Ever seen a Midget attacked by a Wolf...That's the Picture you need to get in your Head.. :D

• Like 1

I loved that :thumbs: ............................................... there's no funnier sight than a grown man in pain from his own mistakes :laugh::laugh:

It's even Funnier when the Man in pain has only grown to 5ft f**k all :laugh: Ever seen a Midget attacked by a Wolf...That's the Picture you need to get in your Head.. :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh: brilliant ........................... don't tell me it was only a cub :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh: brilliant ........................... don't tell me it was only a cub :D

No ! No ! that would be Easy ,they wee milky teeth.. :icon_redface: none on the ground up here at mo ..that we,ve come across :cry: .

IT WAS MASSIVE !!! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2: