Locum Work

As Baw is only doing the morning shifts now, I have been asked to do some locum work for him in the evenings.

So chaps what do you prefer crunched or whole crisps in your crisp sandwiches?

TC pp Baw.

• Like 8

Depends on crisps, flavour, bread and other fillings....

Mashed up salt an vinegar walkers if it's granary bread with some nice Wensleydale cheese, but whole salt an vinegar mccoys if it's tiger bread and cheese..

Ever tried crunched up smoky bacon walkers, on a fish finger brown bread sarnie with lots a real salted butter ??? It's better than a pokey bum wnak.....

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 4

Locum work,,,lol

Hole crisps on the sarnie,,,then squashed in to little bits

A lot of people like to squash the packet before putting them in between the slices of bread so I have been told. Please don't quote me on that as it may just be a rumour.

TC

pp

Baw

A thick cut farmhouse loaf spread with salted butter with flame grilled beef crisps and smoked ham ... Crisps placed in whole and crushed down as you press the sandwich before cutting ...........

• Like 3

A thick cut farmhouse loaf spread with salted butter with flame grilled beef crisps and smoked ham ... Crisps placed in whole and crushed down as you press the sandwich before cutting ...........

that almost sounds posh :laugh: i like my cheese n onion in my thick warburtons crushed

set me off i buttered my bread opened the cupboard pulled out the wicker basket that house the crisp ----aww ffs 4 bags of prawn cocktail :censored: needs must done the trick and washed down with a little bottle of cheap belgian lager would of kept me awake thinking about :D

Depends on crisps, flavour, bread and other fillings....

Mashed up salt an vinegar walkers if it's granary bread with some nice Wensleydale cheese, but whole salt an vinegar mccoys if it's tiger bread and cheese..

Ever tried crunched up smoky bacon walkers, on a fish finger brown bread sarnie with lots a real salted butter ??? It's better than a pokey bum wnak.....

New slogan for Walkers ads surely...would love to see Linekar saying his salt n vinegar are better than "a pokey bum wnak" :laugh: Tickled me that :laugh:

• Like 1

As Baw is only doing the morning shifts now, I have been asked to do some locum work for him in the evenings.

So chaps what do you prefer crunched or whole crisps in your crisp sandwiches?

TC pp Baw.

:laugh::clapper: :clapper: :clapper: