• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, bought a venus fly trap just before xmas and shes been on the kitchen window sill since. It started to flower around a month ago. Thought I`d post it as Ive never seen one in flower before.

more this kind of thing ...

From about november to march just put em in the shed to go dormant. Fetch em out about this time of year. Trim the dead back then they should thrive. Soil is more important than actual insects/flies.

Posted Images

It's a fecking science type thing trying to keep them alive.. at certain time's of the year you have to bag them up and put them in the bottom of the fridge..feck that for a game of soldier's .. a tin of fly spray is much easier.. :D

• Like 2

From about november to march just put em in the shed to go dormant. Fetch em out about this time of year. Trim the dead back then they should thrive. Soil is more important than actual insects/flies. to water i just use twice boiled water from the kettle. :thumbs:

• Like 3

From about november to march just put em in the shed to go dormant. Fetch em out about this time of year. Trim the dead back then they should thrive. Soil is more important than actual insects/flies. to water i just use twice boiled water from the kettle. :thumbs:

:laugh: i put kettle water in the tubs when planting for the plot ya sad old tawt :thumbs: might give them a bash :yes:

• Like 1