A Few Out The Bgs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you think that was being 'jumped on' you need to relax.   The lad just posted that he assumed that you had removed the tunnels. . . . so no other smart arse could have a crack.   And to keep th

A few BGS set

Here we go again ...

Posted Images

:snack: Here we go again ...

Not at all. I was just clarifing a point that MrTeapot had forgotten to put in his post. And has you have so little time to edit a post these days he was unable to add it to the post.

TC

Edited by tiercel

:snack: Here we go again ...

Not at all. I was just clarifing a point that MrTeapot had forgotten to put in his post. And has you have so little time to edit a post these days he was unable to add it to the post.

TC

that's correct TC, this section of the forum needs only the lightest touch of the moderators hand as the people who frequent it are usually self policing, however ! I do not think it will to long before one of the blind, misinformed, lickspittals relegates this thread to the bin labelled MY PERSONAL CENCORSHIP BOX
  • Like 1

Are you a policeman? No so I haven't got to explain myself have I. Is this a hunting site or a law site?

THE ONE yes the wire holds it steady it's high tensile it slides in and holds the trap on the shoulders?

• Like 1