Where The Fook Is This Plane

So basically, they guessed !! Lol lol......I'm in the wrong job, they could easily pay me £100,000 a go to have a guess at things........I wouldn't be offended, honest ! Lol

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IF IT HAD A BRITISH TAX DISC ON IT THE FOOKING DVLA WOULD FIND THE FOOKER

I've told the fella next door that if he hasn't removed this by the time I get home from work tomorrow I'm phoning the council !!

The Malaysian government are seeking the advice of Kate and Gerry McCann because of their expertise at hiding things in the sea

Posted Images

Yeh most likely something to do with the pilot,,,but what I can't understand,,,,if it was terrorism like we know now,,,Muslim extremists ,,,, they usually want some kind of recognition ,,,,and what's the point of just ditching it right down there,,, why not smash it in to bejing where it was heading,,,kill a load more folk....

It's just odd for regular terrorism,,,I'm not one for conspiracy theries,,,,but there's lots more to learn about this,,,,,maybe he was one of them pilots that wanted to comit suside ,,,rather something more ,,,,feck knows

I wonder if we ever will know the real truth,,,even if the authorities know

• Like 1

Sheds a bit more light on what went off;

The search for MH370 would have been hopeless had it not been fitted with a system called Classic Aero, a type of Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) which transmits data on location, altitude, heading and speed.

ACARS, as we now know, can be turned off manually, via a switch on the ceiling of the cockpit or behind the throttles between the pilot and co-pilot. MH370’s ACARS system was switched off at 1.21am on March 8, two minutes after the pilots’ last verbal communication with the ground. It is this deliberate act that has convinced investigators the pilots were on some form of suicide mission.

But Classic Aero also has a second terminal that operates independently of ACARS and cannot be switched off while the aircraft still has power.

Once every hour the system sends out a “ping” to satellites operated by Inmarsat. The pings play no part in ACARS, and merely serve to synchronise timing information and keep the connection to the satellite network alive.

Inmarsat, which owns 11 telecommunications satellites, supports the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System free of charge, as a public service, to help locate stricken ships and aircraft.

The day after MH370 disappeared, Inmarsat began calculating the aircraft’s movements based on the hourly pings, which carried on until 8.11am on March 8, meaning the 777 had flown for around six hours after it was last tracked by military radar off the west coast of Thailand.

The pings contain no information about location, heading or speed, meaning the only information Inmarsat had to go on was the wavelength of the pings when they reached its satellite orbiting 22,245 miles above the earth.

Variations in the wavelengths proved that the aircraft was still moving until at least 8.11am. But they did not provide any clues about direction, meaning Inmarsat could only predict that it flew either north or south along two curved “corridors”.

By adding in the aircraft’s expected speed, Inmarsat worked out that the 777 was likely to have come down somewhere at the end of the two arcs.

The firm’s spokesman Chris McLaughlin said: “What we discovered was a correlation with the southerly route and not with the northern route after the final turn that the aircraft made, so we could be as close to certain as anybody could be in that situation that it went south.

"Where we then went was to work out where the last ping was, knowing that the aircraft still had some fuel, but that it would have run out before the next automated ping. We don't know what speed the aircraft was flying at, but we assumed about 450 knots."

Inmarsat also refined its prediction by comparing the ping data with pings from previous, normal flights.

The firm’s calculations were based on inexact science, but they quickly predicted the Texas-sized area of the southern Indian Ocean where it is now accepted that the aircraft crashed.

The full article; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10720009/MH370-Britain-finds-itself-at-centre-of-blame-game-over-crucial-delays.html

Edited by Born Hunter

Why do they have a switch to turn off the tracking device in the first place :hmm: why would they need one? Seems crazy to me. Personally I don't think this guy was any part of a terrorist group, he was just a nutter. I can mind watching crash investigation programme when a pilot decided to commit suicide by nose diving the plane. Listening to the co-pilot screams and prayers was harrowing.

Why do they have a switch to turn off the tracking device in the first place :hmm: why would they need one? Seems crazy to me. Personally I don't think this guy was any part of a terrorist group, he was just a nutter. I can mind watching crash investigation programme when a pilot decided to commit suicide by nose diving the plane. Listening to the co-pilot screams and prayers was harrowing.

I think I agree with you on that. Not sure there is any evidence to suggest it's anything to do with Muslims extremists? Could be a lone wolf associated with any number of extremist groups? Most probably a lone wolf with a grudge with China......

As for the switch, maybe they allow them to be turned off for self defence reasons, otherwise I'm as clueless for a reason as everybody else.

If it's been hijacked then the pilot/co pilot is in on it. How can someone or a small group take over 239 people?

Before 9/11 this could be possible...all they needed to say was "keep calm and nobody will be hurt, we have a bomb!!"...and all that bullshit would keep the majority quiet.

Fast forward passed 9/11 and everyone thinks they are going to smash it into a building so you would have nothing to loose by going for it.

Strange one!!

TBH I have thought about this scenario whilst flying several times and I decided the same thing.... what would I have to lose :yes:

your wallet.keys.loose change :laugh::laugh:

In all seriousness what would your reaction be?? Would you be willing to put your life at risk for the possibility of survival?? Or would you accept your fate??

To me it's the same as the mouthy fuuckers who shout this, that and the other yet when someone takes them to account their arse drops. Yeah yeah I'll do this and that but would you? I've been in some hairy situations before and come out ok through shear feckin luck but this is simple two choices kill or be killed! A lot different to some piss head starting a ruck :thumbs: More akin to what our boys have to do everyday on the battlefield, make a decision that could lead to yours and others deaths.

Difficult to say until you are in that situation :yes:

No sure what I'd do, but I can be certain of one thing. He would get the biggest tirade of racist abuse , until that plane hit the deck!

• Like 3

I think most fellas with kids on the flight would get stuck in,,, yeh your right it's easy to say sat here on the sofa,,,and I don't count myself as a brave fella like our soliders,,,,,but I would get stuck in,,,,you got to

• Like 2

Pretty obvious once they knew the plane had veered west that it had turned South and was dumped in the South Indian Ocean.

All the act of the pilot with shaven head.

Lone Wolf

Maybe with personal Islamic connotations .

If you look at the video footage of him getting frisked before boarding the said plane he gives a little sky nod to the security camera as if saying if only you knew.

So there you go Lone Wolf Terroist

That's what terrorism is all about

Authorities are prob trying to cover this up so not to impact on flyers

Everyone would be thinking if one pilot can do it so can others.

Terrorising folks thought process

That's what this was about

Planting that seed of terror re' flying.

Max, 1 question...

Did it have a crack in the windscreen?

• Like 1

I think most fellas with kids on the flight would get stuck in,,, yeh your right it's easy to say sat here on the sofa,,,and I don't count myself as a brave fella like our soliders,,,,,but I would get stuck in,,,,you got to

You could just sit on him tomo :D I know I'd get stuck in. Strangely enough though, I'd be more worried if others got stuck in first, I dunno what I'd do but if no one was doing anything, I'd do something. Does that make sense?

• Like 1