If You Could...

If you had the chance to own 1 of the top top coursing dogs I.e. Lucky, Blondie, Dancer, Foxy, etc etc either from past or present which would it be and why?

Personally I'd choose Old Lucky The Dark Destroyer, I never had the pleasure to see him in the flesh but what I've seen on dvd/you tube he really looks in a class of his own, his running style is top notch, he knew how to use his gears well and boxed hares away from cover for fun, MP must of had some fantastic days out with him :thumbs:

• Like 1

The bitch I got now bella...breed out of benji x nell coming up 9....and was out today killed 1...and got 1 yesterday as welll...heard in her younger days she was unreal....she is so clever behind them still....mint to watch....she is posted on other sites with her kills at this age.

foxy pure class but that said all them dogs with out the the right man on the end of the slip could end up just average if the time and effort aint been put in to bring the best out in the dog fair play to them lads .

• Like 1

Most of these great dog also had decent men behind them. In other hands they'd be nothing but average without conditioning ect....?

I liked captain maybe not a great but clips I seen looked a good honest type with a style that I like

• Like 2

Toby/Hoover

Yeh think I would go with something like that,,,,, or what was the one called that was sal/ grey x beddi/ grey,,, was it fly,,,liked the look of that one,,,light frame with a rough coat,,,

Was it the one they called the street accident,,, that was supposed to have had a best of 3 match,,,wich it won,,,then another dog came out the back of a van,,and it ran that and won another match on the same day,,,,

Then went out lamping rabbits and put a sack full a way,,,,,

Could all be legend off course,,,or story's made up years later,,,, but that dog sounded like a cracker..

• Like 2