Bull X Dog From The North East Called Goose

NEVER LENT HER OUT MATE,THAT WAS HER DAUGHTER THORN,THAT BITCH ENDED UP BEING FAMOUS ALONG WITH A BLUE BITCH I ONCE OWNED FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS,THEY ENDED UP BEING THE STARS ON POXY COUNTRYFILE ABOUT BADGER BAITING,THEY WERE MADE TO LOOK FOOLS AS CASE GOT CHUCKED AS SUCH..

• 10 months later...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog now and some animal in the lamp and with terriers he is dog on the right

My pup he's now 16 weeks out of blade

Goose had a pal called mavrick so I beleve

Posted Images

It would be absoloutly brilliant if someone in the know could put some pictures to the names of these dogs or even some sort of tree to see how the lines of these dogs were bred. Fingers crossed back end of this year im going to be on the lookout for a bull x so all the info i could get now would be fantastic and save rushing into something later on.

Lines mean f**k all to me just get one from 2working parents what get worked to a high standard the Irish lads have some belters get one sent over I think I would do that in the future

why go to the hassle to get stuff sent over [BANNED TEXT] there's better stuff over here.
  • Like 3

why ireland gaffer theres still decent stuff nearer than that to him that are worth owning maybe if you can find a decent stud producing what you want talk to the owner bradus for example has a by all accounts a very good dog and producer and he has pups out of him so you can see what there like and see if has any bitches lined up but i agree with gaffer do your homework

Edited by blackmaggie

why ireland gaffer theres still decent stuff nearer than that to him that are worth owning maybe if you can find a decent stud producing what you want talk to the owner bradus for example has a by all accounts a very good dog and producer and he has pups out of him so you can see what there like and see if has any bitches lined up but i agree with gaffer do your homework

A lad i know on here has got one of those pups and if i was ready for one now id probably have approached him about one. Back end of this year il be in the line up for one but im going to wait for the right thing.

Iam hoping to line my mates bitch with bradus dog he's a halfx we are hoping to put him over my mates deerhoundxgreyhound collie greyhound bitch she is ten now an seen plenty of graft so there be pups out of them in near future she due to breakdown about November time if anyone mite be interested in a pup get in touch both parents are 26tts thanks

Iam hoping to line my mates bitch with bradus dog he's a halfx we are hoping to put him over my mates deerhoundxgreyhound collie greyhound bitch she is ten now an seen plenty of graft so there be pups out of them in near future she due to breakdown about November time if anyone mite be interested in a pup get in touch both parents are 26tts thanks

if youve got any pics whattsap me them if you can really interested they should make a nice size dog.

really getting into this, going back about 9, 10 year ago i bred a litter of bull crosses out of my bitch to another bull cross, funny thing is my daughter called one of the dog pups boots ive been pulling all the draws out looking for all the pics ive took but carnt find any i know i have them somwhere . i sold a pup to a lad he was about 18, 19 i would say i remember his name as kelvin he was from the stockton area, another pup went up to ashington way, chambois, another went to a man i met at blanchland show who had a pack of beagles my mate had one and i kept one and one went to somone that the sires owner he gave it to his mate i think, my bitch was 3/4 gh 1/4 bull the sire was 2nd gen half cross (i think)all the pups were real racey looking but heavily built the grand sire was a dog called dan on a hunt grand dam was a big white half cross. im not sure were my bitch came from as i got her from a friend her brother was a blue brindle dog named storm he ended up in durham mine was a brindle bitch the pup i kept back sadly died and my mate rehomed his as his lass had a bairn sadly that one was killed in action to i dont have bull x's now i never managed to find another like mine, i mean i could be wrong, would be nice if you could find out from the young lad where he bought the dog.

Bradus dog was my dog he was the best the hardest thing I have ever seen....I no goose my friend owned it be for this fella....bradus dog is the most tested bull x I no of by far just look at him and you will see Wat I mean....10 fox single 1 night can do 3 to 4 easy.....red stags fallow bucks all single handed