Lost Lurcher

Well had phone call off a pal from this site other night saying he had spotted the lurcher on a rescue site so I had a look sure enough it was him I was a bit pissed off at the description they put up saying he was mistreeted and under weight but I think any dog would if they had been roughing it a few nights any way I emailed them and waited for a reply yesterday after aload of messing about the wife was able to pick him up 100 and odd pound lighter and a load of shit off animal welfare any way hes back now thats the main thing thanks for peoples help

it may have cost a 100 odd notes but its all ended well. atb trigger

very true, glad you got him back :thumbs: give him lot of 1 to 1 for 3 -4 weeks he should soon bounce back to you. :thumbs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well had phone call off a pal from this site other night saying he had spotted the lurcher on a rescue site so I had a look sure enough it was him I was a bit pissed off at the description they put up

it will pay to go back to the spot where you lost the dog mate. it might still turn up, a mate of mine lost his dog a couple of seasons ago and i found her 5 days later. as luck had it, i parked the c