Lost Lurcher

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well had phone call off a pal from this site other night saying he had spotted the lurcher on a rescue site so I had a look sure enough it was him I was a bit pissed off at the description they put up

it will pay to go back to the spot where you lost the dog mate. it might still turn up, a mate of mine lost his dog a couple of seasons ago and i found her 5 days later. as luck had it, i parked the c

try sunnyside kennels , not far from me , they have lot of strays in, you never know . :yes:

Was going to suggest the same place but get a move on after 7 days you no longer own them I think I used an online lost dog sitewhen I lost one they found it in the collie trust in Hednesford

it will pay to go back to the spot where you lost the dog mate. it might still turn up, a mate of mine lost his dog a couple of seasons ago and i found her 5 days later. as luck had it, i parked the car in the exact same spot it was 5 days previous walked for 3 hours looking for the dog and when i got back to the car she was waiting by the car for me.

i had been out on another couple of occasions looking for her but had no luck. but day 5 she appeared there was paw prints all over the wings and doors of the car she must have reconized it and was looking to get in there.

• Like 2

Yeah I have been back couple of times mate its a pain because I dont drive and its not local to me and with work and family and stuff its not as easy as it seems id stay til I found it if im honest,im popping up there again later for a look keep my fingers crossed

Yeah I have been back couple of times mate its a pain because I dont drive and its not local to me and with work and family and stuff its not as easy as it seems id stay til I found it if im honest,im popping up there again later for a look keep my fingers crossed

hope you find it :thumbs:

Had a look around earlier about half 2 til it got dark with a friend of mine had a shout no gud though il try those two places rybo thanks mate

chin up mate, if not in any local kennels whats been said on here so far, there good chance somebody picked him up and got him, keep a eye out at few game fairs this year . :yes:

Well had phone call off a pal from this site other night saying he had spotted the lurcher on a rescue site so I had a look sure enough it was him I was a bit pissed off at the description they put up saying he was mistreeted and under weight but I think any dog would if they had been roughing it a few nights any way I emailed them and waited for a reply yesterday after aload of messing about the wife was able to pick him up 100 and odd pound lighter and a load of shit off animal welfare any way hes back now thats the main thing thanks for peoples help

• Like 3

Well had phone call off a pal from this site other night saying he had spotted the lurcher on a rescue site so I had a look sure enough it was him I was a bit pissed off at the description they put up saying he was mistreeted and under weight but I think any dog would if they had been roughing it a few nights any way I emailed them and waited for a reply yesterday after aload of messing about the wife was able to pick him up 100 and odd pound lighter and a load of shit off animal welfare any way hes back now thats the main thing thanks for peoples help

it may have cost a 100 odd notes but its all ended well. atb trigger