Pure Saluki,s

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same as cars, i love the shelby mustang 67, eleanor from gone in 60 seconds, stunning car, would be a joy to drive. would it win races? probably not because its like a bar of soap round corners. But i

I saw Tony Griffiths Pure Saluki shady run and that was a superb bitch.   Everyone near me on the day could not believe it was pure.   The only reason it got knocked out was a very poor slip with

I saw Tony Griffiths Pure Saluki shady run and that was a superb bitch.

Everyone near me on the day could not believe it was pure.

The only reason it got knocked out was a very poor slip with the hare near a wood. Any dog on the day given the same slip would have gone out.

The pace this bitch had was excellent.

It was the first time I had seen a pure saluki run and changed my view and a lot of other peoples that day.

This was a long time ago and the bitch has possibly died now.

• Like 4

im not asking so the dog or bitch can be crabbed. that clip was ok but in my honest opinion them hares where very average .not the dogs fault

or the owners they can only run what they are slipped on and till that hare has got somthing behind it nobody. man or dog knows how good the hare is

thanks for the clip.but is there anything running this present day that is any good.?

• Like 2

Not every one that runs salukis plasters them all over the web notice 90% of the dogs that get lifted are ones that have been publicised all over the web. I know at least a dozen lads that run pures so think you need a rethink. What do you run by the way?

Edited by desertbred

Not every one that runs salukis plasters them all over the web notice 90% of the dogs that get lifted are ones that have been publicised all over the web. I know at least a dozen lads that run pures so think you need a rethink. What do you run by the way?

either that or suddenly every litter on preloved has them as a parent. There must be a tick box for 'khan jihad lines' when you're advertising them on there now theres that many that are from his lines.

plenty

very short and sweet answer desertbred.but if there was plenty. surley people would hear about them.?

the dog world is a very small world even smaller now there is the internet.and one thing i can assure you. there isnt plenty.

desertbreds right,plenty, ;)