Another Kiddy Killed By Dog

Ive been saying for as long as i can remember.....the further you breed a Pit Bull Terrier away from the pit the more problems you will run into.....im probably biased but for me they are possibly the greatest creation man ever came up with within the animal kingdom.......but never forget what they are,a man made creation to fight until the end !

Formula 1 cars belong on a track......just because you put a roof and a set of alloys on them doesnt mean its ok for a kid to drive one round the estate !!...Keep the performance dogs for sport and the pet dogs for pets and you wont go far wrong....start mixing them up and you,ll have problems.

Ive never seen what the Apbt offers as a family pet dog that a hundred other breeds dont.....and im a huge fan of the breed.

spot on!

Yokel.

:thumbs::yes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you notice..... You never see a kid mauled by a dog that wasn't owned by idiots?

I genuinely believe a lot of the problem is people just don't realise the dog they have taken in is an animal and reacts with instinct rather than rational thought for too long society has tried to co

Ive been saying for as long as i can remember.....the further you breed a Pit Bull Terrier away from the pit the more problems you will run into.....im probably biased but for me they are possibly the

The staff in my profile pic I bought for my girlfriend in 2008 in 2010 my son was born the staff was never near him without us being there and there was no problems until the wee man started walking , the staff was walking past him and the wee man stuck his hand out the staff snaped at him result 1 dead staff that cost a fair bit of cash but as far as I'm concerned I done the right thing nothing is worth risking a child being seriously hurt or worse killed

• Like 1