Insurance

Just got my renewal through the post. £380 fully comp. Thought hang on..That's gone up. Got on the phone and within 5 minutes got it renewed for £240. Hastings i'm with. Been good when ive had the odd problem. Pays to ring em and query the annual quote. I also had a list of other companies (with cheaper quotes) to hand incase i had to haggle. :thumbs:

assaid watch them compare the market etc,cheap for a reason,large excess,no replacement car,or more like no comparable replacement,no legal cover,shit service........there ok if you get pulled over,but never get in a crash,your fault or not.i had fu...g nightmares over it.got a motor stole and they tried suing me for 40,000 no bollacks

Adrian Flux aint bad Had a bump last year and lost me no claims on me van.they told me i could put the no claims from a car i had sold and put it onto my van. result. don't know if they are the cheapest but they do what it says on the tin.

I ended up going with Hastings.

£18 per month fully comprehensive.

I was with NFU years ago and a tractor drove into me. NFU tried to get it as knock for knock because they also insured the tractor driver and I was only 3rd Party. Ended up with lawyers and they had to cough up.

Swore I'd never go 3rd Party again, and never use NFU again, but I now have the quad insured with NFU so I've gone back on it.