Spaniel X Beagle

deanflute

i would prefer to go to the same effort in bringing on a pup from both a working beagle and working springer... believe me, if it was as simple as putting the two together and bringing the pups up with workers there would be no need to breed off working stuff. i breed this cross when i need to and they are off parents that work hard and not all the pups will make the grade so that says alot about breeding from non workers..........

if its not broke dont fix it, worker to worker = best chance of a worker,

non worker to non worker = pet..... but slim chance of a worker..........

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have not got or want one of the pups I question and [BANNED TEXT] I buy or don't buy is no one's bizz but mine as already been said some of the best bushing dogs are from accidental breeding but thanks for your interest in what I've got kennaled. :-SS

I agree the more they get out and come across the better they get Iam looking for a Russell bitch parson type but not wanting to pay the stupid prices only for bushing must be quite in kennal must be bitch as that's all I keep is bitchs Pm if you got owt you think I mould be interested cheers