Average Night Out

Suzuki jimmy fantastic on fuel you must be mad .. Friends used to drink petrol on a night out and not enough room to swing a cat in one

He couldn't of been driving it properly then, the fuel lasts me ages in the jimny. Yeah there not very spacious but what you need a load of room for, you can get a few dogs in the back and it's get you from a to b . Plus get some decent tyres on them and they go pretty much anywhere.

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suzuki jimmy fantastic on fuel you must be mad .. Friends used to drink petrol on a night out and not enough room to swing a cat in one

Not a penny walk from my place

Diesel van - mine runs of fumes..   I do lot of walking but have to drive to the land - game dealers - then home..   Doubt a night out costs a tenner ..   The Rabbits and hares more than cove

He couldn't of been driving it properly then, the fuel lasts me ages in the jimny. Yeah there not very spacious but what you need a load of room for, you can get a few dogs in the back and it's get you from a to b . Plus get some decent tyres on them and they go pretty much anywhere.

Just out of interest mate, what sort of MPG do you get out of it?

Well tbh we have to travel a lot maybe 200-300+ miles for a half decent night and would end up putting abou £50-60 .. Where as now as a little astra 1.3 estate and well do all that on £20-30 ..

• Like 1

There good on fuel aslong as you don't hammer them, if your doing motorway miles then no there not the best on fuel but if your just getting around via normal roads/country lanes and not driving like a divvy you'll be surprised. I done about 80-90 miles last night 20 of them motorway. It cost me a tenner max. And no like I said there not huge but I have 3 lurchers in there regular and there's room for another so unless your running Great Danes I can't see there being any problem. Also I'm 6'2" and find the room in the front fine.

There good on fuel aslong as you don't hammer them, if your doing motorway miles then no there not the best on fuel but if your just getting around via normal roads/country lanes and not driving like a divvy you'll be surprised. I done about 80-90 miles last night 20 of them motorway. It cost me a tenner max. And no like I said there not huge but I have 3 lurchers in there regular and there's room for another so unless your running Great Danes I can't see there being any problem. Also I'm 6'2" and find the room in the front fine.

That's excellent ,,, petrol is just touching £6 a gallon,,,, so that's great,,, I would have thought nice and steady 60 on a motorway would be great?

That's excellent ,,, petrol is just touching £6 a gallon,,,, so that's great,,, I would have thought nice and steady 60 on a motorway would be great?

That's about roughly what I was doing give or take 60-70 mph. I drive to porth (wales) a few weeks back took it steady all the way again 60-70 and the needle didn't move much at all. But I was running late so on the way back was up to 80 nearly all the way back. Well f**k me that burnt some fuel !! Soon as your touch 80 your over 4000 revs. But then again if you do a lot of motorway miles you wouldn't go buying a 1.3 motor IMO. But I don't so for what I do it's spot on

£20-£30 in a disco with mud tyres on, and the occasional off road excursion.

AND i also do 32 miles round trip just to pick up my lamping buddy

normally get enough runs for the dogs, but its getting more difficult and we are reckoning on the idea of starting to travel a bit further Southwards.

Get good enough money off the dealer for rabbits, so like to try & bag up a few for the diesel money