Anti

mark@mbb

I'd agree with you there walshie.............................. What is she trying to achieve ?

It still surprises me how uneducated some anti''s are when it comes to methods of fox control. Don't get me wrong she has a little knowledge of the law but surely shut the fork up and the thing bolt to a swift end.

She has edited that together herself?

Then if the bloke had threatened her, why has she not included that in the footage?

Similarly in the next cut scene she is crying that she has been assaulted and is on her arse? But no footage of how it happened?

My only concern is if that isn't a footpath why hasn't she been charged with trespass? If it is where does he stand shooting on a footpath?

That bloke handled that very well :yes::thumbs:

Edited by Tozer

The man asked her to stand back as he was handeling a live gun which he was looking out for her safety as far as I could see he was well with in his right to be ther doing what he was doing even telling her to read his written permission and when the fox did bolt it was despatched humanity and well with in the current laws