Baws F****d Up Thread

Do you think he's a better hunter? I can mind the last season when that guy died. The father had to go out and get a moose for the funeral, he got it. Joey would still be looking lol.

He did well enough on the goose hunt last year and the caribou. Only time I can remember the lad failing is this years moose hunt, and that was because he was held up helping his old man with the fish wheel.

He gets his wolf this year too. I saw that episode while over in the states. He seems to go for the high value furs over the lesser ones like his old man. Just a typical young lad, knows best and takes chances. His old man knows the score, he'd be a cracking chap to meet for a drink yeah.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the heads up socks watched them on sky demand. It's a great programme but there are some things I don't get. Why is it they always seem to have only days to do anything? Start hunting mous

Never seen Yemen,but sounds a lot like Yukon men,lol

Looking forward to next week, wolverine in a trap?? Fekk that for a laugh! Great program, love it....liked last season when they battered the lynx with the tree branch, no messin!

So he gets his wolf ... Great brilliant cheers for spoiling that FFS ................

Yeah, also Charlie comes out as a transgender, a plane crashes into Stans fish shed jepardising his dogs fish supply and the Roberts' lad gets killed by a bear....... f***ing wall to wall drama mate.

• Like 1