Pest Control Advice

Alright guys. As I have my certificate for the use of Phostoxin etc.I was asked by someone how much I'd charge to come to them and get rid of moles with the use of Phostoxin how do I work out a fair price for this. Also how do you charge if it's rabbits

Cheers Ross

Sorry to sound negative, but you'll not make a fortune out of this product...

It's about as effective as mothballs against moles, and expensive for rabbits given the number of people prepared to do rabbit work for free.

Good luck nevertheless.

I'm not doing it for to make money iv already offered if they pay me for the phostoxin. And cover fuel I'd be happy to do it bit the person in question said no as of he has to het an outside contractors in he 'll need to pay anyway

Cheers tho for your advice

I got my certificates for atv snaring gasing Dsc level 1 to name but a few things when I done about 6 years ago at collage when I wasn't working and hated sitting watching day time tv I have the use of an applicator I have my own chemical box for transporting. On one of the permissions I have I have till quite recently need trapping moles on there large lawn as part of my agagreement to shoot rabbits and roe. The land owner had been talking to this person. 're me doing pest control for him infirm his neighbors called me I offered to trap or us phostoxin etc and I also said I'd do it if he pays for gas and a fuel donation. It's him insisting on paying.

Edited by Ross73