• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not the biggest difference mate.

Had hennies in the past, Irish greys, kept them as i always wanted them, bred them from fully cock feathered birds, had a real soft spot for them, but in the end they werent worth keeping, but that mi

hiall, I started this thead on the 27th jan trying to get hold of a pair / trio of hennies , I had some positive replys and some negative , BUT !!!! today fri 26th sept they arrived , and they are abs

Posted Images

hi all , im after a pair / trio of hennies or even at a push some eggs if anyone can help can you pm me please.

hiall, I started this thead on the 27th jan trying to get hold of a pair / trio of hennies , I had some positive replys and some negative , BUT !!!! today fri 26th sept they arrived , and they are absolute toppers , a stag a hen and 2 pullets,, my thanks go to dusk till dawn ,a real top guy,,, atb belucky

Get some pics up pal

• Like 1

been a long journey for you mate,jan til sept, :laugh:glad you got sorted ,talk is cheap as they say but well done to the bloke that came up with goods, dusk till dawn. I have said it befor names don't impress, people do atb.

well said pal,

@Ukrooosterman, you claim that men never part with good fowl, so has this man just passed on shite, or are you wrong?

. Gamerooster are bringing this back up? U must realy like beating a dead horses? be lucky is related to a real good freined of myn and dtds. I be carefull mate one keyboard worrie as already be found out and expoused. And as not been heard of since. Don't be the next!
  • 4 weeks later...