Huge Fox

just popped out for a fag a minute ago and was greeted with the evilest stare ive ever seen now either this fox has got a gym membership or some sick ba2tard has dyed a german shepherd ginger,

i even tried to shoo it and it just kept staring at me so i undone my front door and with 3 words get him boy my american staffie max flew at him like a bat out of hell, and probably would of had him but unlike the fox who went around my van maxxy decided to head butt my van im sure it moved a couple of ft lol rolled over and took chase again lol just thought id share anyone else seen these monster foxes???? just curious thats all

You do realise setting a dog on a fox is against the law these days... :rolleyes: You've just grassed yourself right up with that post, fair play..

the fox was on my property and a threatening me, he actually said to me f#uck off i wanna get to your bin i was the only person who heard it obv...

or maybe i should check my roll ups lol

seriously he was big tho i went out lamping last night and another fox stole my rabbit and this one looks pampered like its had a makeover or something i dont know whats going on my shoot is quite small but see plenty of foxes in such a small area gonna take my camera tonight see if i can get some nice pics

Ye went out for a fag in Brighton, eh? Should be easier to pick one up than a fox! :laugh:

Seriously though; Sounds like that bad boy's well in with the back yard of the local kebab shop. That shit's happening.

haha need to watch my wording i think lol