Lamping....

I've got one but find the beam to be way too wide. Would be much better if it was more spot. It lights up everything around it !

you can adjust the beam by either screwing the reflector housing forward and backwards and by moving the bulb forwards and backwards

What's peoples opinions on the lightforce striker 170 with a 22 amp lithium battery

Get a 170 with dimmer switch with 100 watt bulb ,you got best of everything then ,no need to change heads and have 30watt bulb for this and 100watt for that etc etc you want less brightness turn it down ,more turn it up with 14 amp lithium battery your sorted ...only thing better will be a blitz with dimmer but its like carrying a dustbin lid around ,

Edited by DEERMAN

What's peoples opinions on the lightforce striker 170 with a 22 amp lithium battery

Get a 170 with dimmer switch with 100 watt bulb ,you got best of everything then ,no need to change heads and have 30watt bulb for this and 100watt for that etc etc you want less brightness turn it down ,more turn it up with 14 amp lithium battery your sorted ...only thing better will be a blitz with dimmer but its like carrying a dustbin lid around ,

i tried the 170 with the dimmer and to be honest i just couldn't get on with it, to many buttons to think about for me :laugh: i also couldn't get on with the blitz as its a twat to carry and knocks and bangs on every obstacle you try to get over. its like carrying a wok :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i tried the 170 with the dimmer and to be honest i just couldn't get on with it, to many buttons to think about for me :laugh: i also couldn't get on with the blitz as its a twat to carry and knocks and bangs on every obstacle you try to get over. its like carrying a wok :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I got the old type with dial type switch not buttons which I think is on new one ,or maybe ur too manly and just cant multi task :laugh::laugh: :laugh: I agree with Blitz thou fully ,try road siding with it even better like flying a kite :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

I got the old type with dial type switch not buttons which I think is on new one ,or maybe ur too manly and just cant multi task :laugh::laugh: :laugh: I agree with Blitz thou fully ,try road siding with it even better like flying a kite :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

i did think it would have been far better with a brightness dial on the side of the handle or somewhere :thumbs: