Jagd Terrier Uk

Best of importing one, if your going to pay through the eyes for a pup (which you will)

Get the best possible! Still trying to decide if I'm going to take the risk importing one myself.. So many things that could throw a spanner in the works, dog being to big/hard or just being numb altogether!

• Like 1

Waterside kennels, Norfolk, come up at the top on a google search

f**k that, i onced asked to see a pic of the sire to a litter and it was way over 17" then i asked about the dam and it was bred by themselves therefore doesnt work and was only 2 yr old. They dont work the dogs they just import the odd working one, so now they breeding off non workers aswell,

There's so many good and bad reports on them some say they have heart attacks while underground and others say they can't fault them. I'm not sure about the kennels in Norfolk will never know how close bred they are with them seeming to be the only breeders in the UK. And those kennels I'm sure will want more money than what they are imported for. Thanks for all the replys

Waterside kennels, Norfolk, come up at the top on a google search

f**k that, i onced asked to see a pic of the sire to a litter and it was way over 17" then i asked about the dam and it was bred by themselves therefore doesnt work and was only 2 yr old. They dont work the dogs they just import the odd working one, so now they breeding off non workers aswell,

No nothing about them mate, just done a Uk search, when I read this thread, they said they hunted high & low.......that came up first attempt lol........